<041>

Touch me ,
Tease me ,
Fill me up .

Kim Seokjin POV .

She kissed back , there was nothing sweet and romantic in that , only pure desire and need . But far more intense than I had ever imagined.

My palms cupped her hips , her hands locked in my hair, as her fingers scrapped by scalp . It was a lust filled make out session and it was super hot .

Breaking the kiss I leaned against the car , getting out of breath and looked into her eyes . A smirk displayed on her lips , until she connected our lips again . Our teeths and tongues clashed together and a moan escaped from me .

I was on fire . One of her hands went to my jaw and tilted it , deepening the kiss, slowly taking the control and shivers ran down my spine . I couldn't think properly anymore , my mind was fogged with lust .
I forgot that we are in a parking lot of a mall and anyone can come here any moment .

" Let's go to my home and continue there "
I said , she nodded her head and motioned me to get in the passenger seat and I obliged .

The night was very long , hot and streamy .

______________

Kwon Hana POV .

" Thank you mother for this lovely dinner "
I bowed to Namjoon's mother .

" The pleasure is all mine " She smiled and hugged me .

" You should visit more often " Namjoon's father spoke .

" Yes father " Namjoon softly hugged the older man .

" Goodbye and take care " They waved us goodbye .

" Hana I'm sorry if mom made you uncomfortable with the when am I going to become a Grandma talk " Namjoon softly grasped my hand on entering the car .

" Yes even I got uncomfortable when your dad asked me if my fishes are still swimming well and good . I ain't that old ! "
He heard Yoongi huff from the front seat , all of us laughed at his expression .

" No no , it was okay . Moreover it was bound to happen sometime " I said to them .

" We know " Jimin who was setting on my other side softly caressed my face .

" But we want you to know that there's no pressure . Okay ? It's your body and you have all the right to refuse something you don't want " Hoseok who driving smiled at me .

" And we are fine with waiting till you are ready " Jungkook kissed the top of my head from the back seat .

" I love you guys " I whispered to them .

" We love you too " Namjoon kissed my forehead tenderly .