<004>

' So what do you think ? ' I raised my eyebrows . ' Hmm nice choice junior ' She mimicked Haul's voice .
' It's really nice ' she said this time normally . The apartment was just a 10 minutes drive from university , so I could sometimes walk home too . Haul and Jeena lived just a few blocks away .

The walls of the apartment was in shades of grey and white . It already has all the furnitures needed and a little office which I needed a lot . ' When are you moving in ?'
Jeena asked while looking around. 
' Probably tomorrow morning ' I said nonchalantly . ' Are you kidding me ? Why so soon ? ' She asked . ' What do you mean by that , it's Friday already , I'm starting my work from Monday Jeena and anyways you live just a few blocks away so expect me there often ' I winked at her . ' You are going to make our life a hell ' She joked .

' Let's grab some desserts before returning '
I spoke out . She nodded . ' That way ' she directed me . ' I know ' I replied annoyed while blowing out some baby hair from my forehead . ' You are so cute sometimes ' .
She laughed.  ' Am not ! ' I huffed .

The jingling of the bell welcomed us . The shop is really cute . ' It's one of the oldest shops of the city ' Jeena said . The shop indeed had those vibes . ' It belonged to my great great grandfather father . My family has been running it since then '. A lady probably in her late forties spoke while coming towards us . A beautiful welcoming smile was dancing on her face . ' Wow ' I spoke out . The lady giggled lightly .
' Welcome to the Kwon's Shop ' She beamed .
' I'm Mrs. Kwon Yu-Jun it's a pleasure to meet you ' She bowed . Jeena punched my back lightly indicating that I need to bow too .
' Ah yes it's a pleasure meeting you too
Mrs. Kwon ' . ' I haven't seen you before ? ' The question was thrown towards me .
' I actually live in California just got here yesterday .' I replied with a smile .
' Oh really then welcome to South Korea as well ' someone spoke from behind the counter . I looked at her and our eyes locked.  She smiled at me . It was beautiful she was so beautiful .

I reached out my hands towards her .
' I'm Andrea Cullen ' I firmly held her soft hands . ' Kwon Hana , it's a pleasure to meet you ' . This time she wasn't smiling anymore . Her forehead was a little sweaty. She looked nervous . ' Are you okay Hana ? '
I asked feeling concerned for her .
' Yes I'm ' she said to me then turned towards the lady . ' I should get going mom they are waiting for me ' She hugged her mother then left not before glancing towards me a last time . It was weird .

' Which one ? ' Jeena asked me out of blue .
' Anything ' I replied absentmindedly and walked towards the huge wall which had many photoframes hanging in it . Jeena said something but I didn't listen . Looking at the photos I was is a daze . Like I was trying to find something or someone but couldn't and finally my eyes rested on one particular photoframe . The trio looked really happy here . I could figure out Hana and Mrs. Kwon , they were with a man .
' It was taken a few years ago , that's my husband and Hana's dad ' Mrs. Kwon said while pointing towards the said man .
' Hana look so much like him , doesn't she ?' She asked eyes held so many emotions at once . I nodded staring at the picture . ' Where is he now ? ' I hesitantly asked . I could feel her getting tensed .
' He's died for us ' That's all she said before going back to the front counter . I gazed at the photo one last time before going back to Jeena ' .
' Thanks for coming here ' Mrs . Kwon said to Jeena politely but she didn't even looked in my direction .

I got in the car with Jeena . ' Looks like both the mother and daughter have some problem with me ' I said to her . ' What did you do for that ?' She adjusted her seat belt . ' Hey , it's not my fault always '
She shrugged her shoulders . ' What were you and Yu-Jun talking about ? ' she asked .
' Nothing really , she just told me about how much her daughter resemble her husband and then I asked where her husband is ' Well I realized now I shouldn't have done that . ' No doubt why she behaved that way . You know Cullen years ago her husband ran away from home leaving a note saying sorry nothing more . That was a shock for both the mother and her daughter ' .   ' That's really sad ' I felt more sad than I should . ' It is but there's more to the story . Mrs. And Mr. Kwon were not soulmates so the neighbors thought that Mr. Kwon found his and ran away with that person . Gradually Mrs. Kwon started believing that too . '  .

' He really did that ? ' I voiced out loud .
' I don't know if that's the truth , nobody knows . None of us has seen him after that '
She said while I parked the car . ' Let's go inside ' she muttered on realising that I wasn't coming out . ' Yeah coming '
I replied but my voice was small it sounded distant .

Later that night I layed wide awake thinking about all the events that happened today .
First the stranger then Hana . It felt weird .
Like something was calling for me but I couldn't understand what it was . All I knew is that something big is coming , and I can surely feel it's impact .

   ∞

I know things are a little boring now but it's going to get better soon that's a promise to ya all 😚

And please don't mind the songs I add , I add it just randomly , without thinking if it matches with the chapter .
Sorry 😅
I actually like some background music while both reading and writing and I love    guitar covers especially . So I hope you don't mind.
∆∆∆

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Goodbye
till I write next
•♣•