<020>

Kwon Hana POV .

" We shouldn't have lied to her " I said to all of them .
" What's done is done Hana , we can't turn back now " Namjoon said from the front seat .
" Don't worry too much sweetheart " Jin kissed my cheek while interlinking our fingers .
" By the way have you messaged her ? "
Jungkook asked , who was driving us to Andrea's apartment .
" Yes , she'll be there in half an hour " I quoted her message .
" She gave me her apartment code so we can get in too " I said .
" I think she trusts us more than she should" Jin laughed .
But I didn't find it funny or amusing , I was feeling ashamed of myself for lying to my soulmate .

---

" She lives in quite a luxurious place " Namjoon spoke .
" Definitely because she earns a very good amount " Jungkook said .
" Let's go " Jin held my waist .
" Her apartment is in the 29th floor " Jin said . He has been here once with Yoongi .
" Quite a long way to go " Jungkook sang .

The first thing that left my mouth was Wow . Floor to ceiling windows overlooking the beautiful Seoul city . Walls in the shades of black , grey and white . A royal blue sofa on the middle of the living room , which was connected with the dining room and the kitchen through a glass wall . A small bar in the corner , displaying a variety of alcohol . One of the wall of living room was decorated with numerous photoframes .
I went up to there and started looking at the pictures .

After around ten minutes she came . And as usual she was looking hot in that simple  professional attire . Sleeves of the black shirt rolled up , the first two buttons undone . High heels making her look both sexy and scary . Her look screams confidence . A smirk , which tells that she knows very well about the affect she has on others , plastered on her face .

" Hey guys " She smiled at us . But her eyes , they looked dangerous , does she know ?
" He-Hello " I stammered a little .
" So how you guys have been this past couple of weeks ? " She asked while making herself comfortable in the sofa .
" Great " Jungkook smiled .
" Sure Japan is a very beautiful place , isn't it ? " She looked at Namjoon .
" Of course it is " Namjoon said .
" Have you been there before ? " Jin asked .
" Travelling is a hobby of mine " She replied .
She then went towards the kitchen to get us some coffee .

" Thank you " I mumbled when she gave me my cup .
" My pleasure Hana " She winked .

" By the way I was wondering , have you guys failed your geography classes ? " She took a sip of her coffee .
" What ? " Jungkook was perplexed and so were we .
" I asked , did you guys fail in geography ? "
She repeated herself with a poker face .
Jin and Namjoon laughed out .
" What are trying to say Andrea ? " I asked her .
" Why are you asking about that ? "

She looked at me dead in the eye .
" Because I didn't know that Busan is in Japan "
That simple sentence made all of us dead quite . We looked at each other nervously .
" I can explain Andr- " Namjoon got cut off .
" I don't want any explanation " her voice was cold and serious .

" Trust is like a glass , once broken , it can never be the same again " She looked at all of us one by one .
" I'm sure you have heard about it before "
She chuckled darkly .
" But I guess it was my fault too , I shouldn't have trusted you guys blindly in the first place "
That sentence literally broke my heart .

" I don't know why you lied , neither do I want to know " She looked straight at us  .
" I gave you the space you wanted , but I guess what you truly want is distance " She completed , a dark look in her eyes .

---

" By the way what brought you guys here ? " She asked us like a few minutes ago nothing happened .
" Do I need to repeat myself again ? "
She seemed irritated when none of us answered her .
" We wanted to bring you over for a dinner "
Jin said .
" So you can have some relief ? To get some relief because you are ashamed ? "
She asked .

" I apologize my Soulmates , but I already have some plans tonight " She said .
" We are sorry " I mumbled to her .
" I fucking hate apologies " she said voice harsh and void of any emotions .

---

When , How I ended up in my home engulfed in the arms of my Soulmates , I don't remember .
The only thing that's engraved in my mind is the disappointed face of Andrea .
Her words were like a knife , it pierced right through my heart .
Her voice , didn't contain any emotions .
She was void of any emotions .

" She shouldn't have said those words to you " Jimin was angry .
" It was our fault , don't forget that "
Taehyung said .
" But she made Hana cry " Jungkook had tears in his eyes too .
" How can she be so insensitive ? " Jin spoke .
" Jin we forgot that Andrea isn't the type who would tolerate everything "
Namjoon said .
" But that doesn't give her the right to behave that way " Hoseok was angry too .

" Guys we are just looking at us , our problems , our worries . But what about her ? We never tried to understand it . All of a sudden you have eight soulmates , who have been just an asshole to you , nothing more . It's hard for her too "
Namjoon was serious .
" When we talked never once she seemed angry at us , it was disappointment in us and herself , she regretted trusting us "
He looked at me directly .
" I have thought about it thoroughly , I'm willing to accept her as my soulmate " He said .

" Tomorrow I will go and apologize to her , properly this time " Namjoon concluded .

Happy Wednesday everyone
(◠‿◕)

I hope you enjoyed the chapter .

It's been exactly two months since I started Just A Soulmate .
🍁

Thank you so much for the reads and votes .

Goodbye
Till I write next
• ♣ •