<026>

Andrea Cullen POV .

The ringtone of the phone disturbed my sleep , I looked at the time 3:40am .
I turned over the other side when it stopped ringing , not wanting to pick it up .
But it started ringing again . Cursing under my breath picked up the call .

" Who's this ? "  I asked the seeing a unknown number .

" Seriously ? You don't have my number saved ? "  the voice said .

" Tell me who you are then I'll save it " 
I muttered .

" It's Sungho , your cousin sister Hyejin's husband "  Said the voice .

" How can I be sure it's Sungho ? "  I asked .

I heard some arguing on the other end then some female voice started speaking .

" Andrea ! Get to the hospital right now , my water just broke ! "  It's Hyejin , no doubt .

" Really ?! I'll be there in 20 "  I cut the call , put in some jeans and top and dashed out of the house .

–––––

" I'm looking for Park Hyejin " I said to the receptionist .

" Yes she's in room 391 , that way down the hall " She said .

Thanking her I rushed towards the said direction .

Jeena and Haul were calmly sitting in a bench , while Sungho was pacing back and forth .

" How's she ? " I asked him .

" Here is the one , she asked me to prove that I'm Sungho " he pointed a accused finger towards me .
I heard the couple snicker lightly at the accusation .

" She's fine , they are doing a C-section "
Haul said .

" Why ? She sounded totally normal back then " I raised my eyebrows .

" Yeah , but her blood pressure went down and she lost consciousness , that's why . But don't worry she's okay " Sungho said .

" Are you reassuring me or yourself ? " I asked the latter .

" Both " He huffed .

After waiting for some time , a doctor came out . His steps held experience and his eyes looked confident .

" How are they doctor ? " Sungho's eyes were anxious .

" They are perfectly fine and healthy . You can meet them in some " The doctor patted his shoulder and gave a nod to each of us .

" Congratulations ! " All of us cheered .
Sungho was on the verge of crying , it indeed is an emotional moment for him .

" Sir ? " After a while a nurse came out .

" You can meet them now " she said and led us to a different section of the hospital .

Sungho went in first while we waited outside the room .

" It low-key makes me want to have a kid "
Haul whispered in Jeena's ear and kissed her .

" We can work surely on that " I heard Jeena whisper back .

" You guys can't whisper " I faced them with an annoyed expression .

" Let me remind you because I think you again forgot that I'm here too , and please do romance in the safety and comfort of your home " I replied .

Before Haul could reply anything Sungho came .

" You guys can come now " He softly said with puffy eyes , he surely got emotional on seeing their daughter .

Inside the room Hyejin was sitting on the bed , back rested in some pillows of the headboard , a huge smile decorating her beautiful face , eyes filled with happiness . She looked tired but at the same time she looked more lively than I have ever seen . In her arms was the most beautiful human I have ever seen . A little baby was wrapped up in a yellow cloth . When I came closer her huge eyes stared back at me . She looked so unworldly , like an angel sent from heaven .
I heard Jeena and Haul congratulate them , asking about her health . But I couldn't move my gaze from the little one , who with the same intensity stared back at me .

" Angel " the words left my mouth .

" You want to hold her ? " Hyejin asked me .
And I nodded and sat down .

She softly placed the little one in my arms .
And the baby is still staring at me with her huge eyes that resembled Sungho's .

" She has taken a liking in you " Hyejin said .

I brought up my other hand and slowly caressed the baby's cheek which she seemed to enjoy a lot . I moved my pinky finger towards her palm , and delicate tiny fingers wrapped themselves around my pinky .

" She's so beautiful " I said to the couple .

" Who do you think she looks like ? " Sungho asked .

" Well , it's hard to say " I answered .

" I think she looks like both of you " Haul spoke .

" How are you Hyejin ? " I asked the question which I should have asked much before .

" I'm perfectly fine , do I need to prove it too ? " She teased all of them laughed at that .

" I'm not in the mood to back fire " The little one was more important to me .

" I think she's sleepy " I said when I noticed her eyes slowly dropping . And handed her over to her mother .

" It's time for a photo guys " Haul was setting the timer of his camera .
And we all hurdled together with huge grins on our face for the photo , a memory of lifetime .

" What are you going to name the little one ? " I asked .
The couple looked at each other with a knowing smile .

" She's our happiness , our sunshine , our everything " Sungho kissed Hyejin's forehead .

" She's our Myung-Hee " .

–––––

We left soon after that to give them some time with each other .

" Where's your car ? " I asked the couple .
Haul looked at Jeena in response .

" She insisted on driving and you what happened ? " He looked so offended .

" I don't know and I don't want to be a part of another fight , now hop on " I started the engine .

" So how are things going between you and them ? " Haul asked , I kind of expected it coming .

" Better than before " I answered .

" That's good " He was singing along with the song that was playing .

" Hey, by the way how's Ayden ? " He jumped out of his seat , making Jeena who was resting her head against his shoulder , crash her head in the back of the passenger seat .

" He's heading back to Italy tomorrow morning " I said to them .

" Oh no , I was planning a party more of a family gathering if you ask me , next week to celebrate Myung-Hee's arrival in the family " Haul huffed .

" Nice Idea " Jeena praised him before slapping his back of head .

" It's because you caused this bump in my head " She smiled sheepishly .

They bickered the whole ride back to their house .

Hey guys how are you doing ?

Hope you enjoyed the chapter }:‑)

Goodbye
Till I write next
• ♣ •