<040>

With you my desert
turns into ocean .

Andre Cullen POV.

I woke up to the melodic soundtrack playing in the background, and with a stiff neck and mild headache , I fell asleep while making the question paper.

Ayden and I came back from the trip yesterday , it was fun and refreshing . But Haul and Jeena wanted to stay longer . Two days past in the blink of an eye . And now I am back to my normal life , university , bar and guitar .

I slowly went to my bathroom , still not fully awake .

The weather was good so I decided to take a walk there , spring was almost starting , new buds were emerging , birds looked more energetic and there was a sweet fragrance in the air,but something about the day was weirdly peaceful, as if it's a warning of the upcoming thunderstorm.

Before my mind could travel to every possible places thinking the worst, I focused on the road ahead of me and the song that was keeping me company .

It was good ...

Until I felt eyes boring holes in my back , a icy cold shudder ran down my spine at the dreading feeling. I felt the colour drain out of my face and skin turned pale .
I looked over my shoulder, my eyes scanned the faces that flew past me, but none of them met my eyes. I searched the whole area trying my best find the culprit but no avail.

I was met with nothing yet again but the cold stares only intensified.

My legs fastened, running away from it .

When I reached the university I was practically panting , a few kids shot me worried glances but nonetheless they didn't question or interfere .

" Hey you look anxious is everything okay ?" Soft slender fingers touched my elbow, as worried slits studied the details of face.

" Yah I am fine Young-Jae " I lied like I have always been lying but this time it didn't sound convincing. Even if he did find the truth, he didn't question it just like the others.

" You are in for some drink tonight ? We are going out it's Michael's birthday "
He invited .

" I'm sorry I have to turn down the offer , I'm not in mood tonight " I smiled at him apologitically and already started walking away from him, I just wanted to get into the class as fast as I could, being with the students bring me a strange feeling of safety, same like it does with Ayden but only being with him doesn't feel strange it just feels normal in a way I couldn't express.

" Is that the only reason ? You never say no to alcohol " He looked at me with suspicious eyes .
But I just laughed out loud which convinced him .