Epilogue

He woke up to the sound of soft waves hitting the golden shore. The salty warm fragrance entered his nostrils shooing away the last winks of sleep.

Rubbing his palm over his eyes, he slowly opened his brown orbs and the first thing he saw was his sleeping soulmate.
Her puffed rosy cheeks, plump red lips shaped in a pout and the little snores brought a smile on his face .

He placed a peck on her perfect round buttoned nose and carefully untangled her arms around him, not to wake her up, he slipped out of their bed .

The sunlight peeked inside the room through the silk curtain, as it danced with the breeze melodically.

He glanced back at the sleeping Hana, the silk sheets shielded her luscious naked body from his eyes and his eyes begged to see more than just her exposed shoulders and neck but he shook off the thoughts from his head and fixed his gaze on the mighty blue ocean before him.

The ocean,

The gorgeous aqua blue colour,

The boldness, the courage,

An enchanting beauty,

It only reminded him of one person.

"Andrea ...."

Unknowingly the name left escaped from his lips.

He remembers the dreams he used to get, he remembers it very fondly.

How his foot carried him without his consent at a speed where she won't be left behind but she couldn't reach him either.
How he stood in front of the ocean, watching the waves roll and fold, under the warmth of the setting sun .

How his body ached to turn back and see her face, Hoseok remembers how for the first time in his lucid dreams, she touched him, how elated and beautiful her face looked when he turned back to finally reveal who was she. He remembers the sparks that erupted from his heart and spread throughout his body.

And he remembers it all .

He remembers and still feels the burning attraction he has towards her, the attraction which could have turned into love, but he along with the others chose to ignore it. They ruined the love that could've bloomed among them .

He has his one soulmate by his side but the absence of the other still haunts him day and night.

" Hoseok "

Hana wrapped her arms around Hoseok's naked torso, her palm felt the abs under it before it seductively traveled upto his heart.

" Did you rest well ? " Hoseok's voice broke through the silence between them. She nodded as yes and rested her chin in his nape and he didn't say anything , so did she .

They landed in the Bahamas late last night, 
They came here for the shoot of their last music video, the last song they would be publicly releasing, their last few months as idols and then it would be over for once and all .

" Did you sleep ? " Hana's voice rang in his ears. For a moment he just stood still without responding anything, he stood watching the rythmic rise and fall of the ocean, dreamily.

" No " His voice was hoarse and felt parched to her, she knew the answer but it was only asked as a formality. She knew he slept only after the first ray of sun, she knew something was bothering him, Hoseok was disturbed and he couldn't hide it from his soulmate.