<006>

' Well tried Bom ' I patted her shoulder and gave her an encouraging smile .
' So is there anyone else who want to try out this question ? ' I asked .
' It's still not right ? ' Someone spoke up .
' Bom's the smartest student here ' Said another one . ' Man it's a fucked up question ' Someone argued .
' It's not , rather than thinking about how to find the answer focus more on what's the question is saying . Try to decode it's meaning . Analyse it carefully it's way more simple than it looks ' I voiced out .

' How about you ? ' I pointed towards a guy wearing a denim jacket . ' Do you want to try it ? ' I handed him the chalk .
' Jeon Jungwoo right ? ' He just nodded .
He haven't spoken a word since I came here , always had his head down . Nervousness and anxiety were evident in his doe eyes .
It was clear that he suffers from social anxiety . But sulking beneath the surface won't help either , that's why I pointed him out .

With slow and small steps he went up to the board and started solving the question .
While I took rounds checking how far the other students solved . Majority were wrong , but it's clear they tried hard and that's what matters the most . I encouraged the others to try too .

' Done professor ' Jungwoo with a small voice spoke out and handed me the chalk and sat down in his seat at the farthest corner of the room . I examined his solution .
' Well done Jungwoo ! It is the right answer '
I spoke and smiled towards the said latter .
' All of did pretty great too ' I appreciated the other students too . ' Wow that's great Jungwoo ' A girl spoke up from somewhere . Some clapped for him , some gave him encouraging nods and genuine smiles . But he hardly responded to any of there's gestures . ' Okay guys be ready for tomorrow's class I'm going to ask questions again and expect all of you to try it . Have a good day ' I said . ' Thank you professor ' was heard and one by one they left the room .

' Jeon Jungwoo wait ' I called out . His steps halted , head still hanging low avoiding any kind of eye contact . ' You did pretty great today ' I smiled at me . A small Thank you was mumbled back towards me . ' Now Jungwoo tomorrow I expect you to explain me how you got the right answer , okay ? '
He nodded . ' And Jungwoo next time when you know the answer doesn't matter if it's right or wrong raise your hands . No one's gonna judge you , okay ? ' he looked up at me this time . With shaky voice he asked
' Y-You Won't J-Jugde m-me ? ' .
' No Jungwoo , never ' . I delicately patted his head . He smiled a beautiful smile .
' T-Thank you-u professor ' .

---

' You handled the class quite well Miss Cullen ' . Mr. Lee Young-Jae , head of science department said . ' The kids weren't that much of a trouble ' I responded .
' I hope the others also thought that ' We laughed at that . ' Mr. Lee I should get going now ' I bid him goodbye and left .

---

' You were supposed to be here an hour ago Andrea ! ' Jeena screamed at me the moment I entered her flat . ' I'm sorry , I am sorry ' I laughed apologitically .
Until my eyes fell on the two figures seating in the living room . ' Hyejin !! ' I screamed and ran towards my cousin to engulf her in a bone crushing hug . ' Oh my god Ann , I missed you so much ' she breathed .
' Welcome home Andrea ' her fiancé ,
Park Sungho said . I gave him a warm hug too . ' Congratulations Hyejin and Sungho '
I said . I wasn't here on their engagement day and reception because of which Hyejin is still kinda angry with me . I wasn't there when they went to buy her wedding dress either . I guess I have missed a lot of things .

' Thanks a lot Ann ' Sungho said .
' Anyways since you were not here when I got my wedding dress , we decided to buy bridesmaid dresses when you will be here '
Hyejin said . ' Really ? ' I was surprised .
' Yes really ' she checked her watch .
' Now we should get going , I have my first fitting day today then we are going to look for the bridesmaid dresses ' She declared and without even hearing me she dragged Jeena and I out of the house .

---

' You haven't changed even a little Hyejin ' I chuckled while adjusting my seatbelt .
Again I was driving because Jeena's a terrible driver and Hyejin still haven't got her license . ' Yes still so bossy ' Jeena flicked the said latter's head . ' Ain't my fault ' she shoved Jeena's hand away .
' Anyways , Cullen how was your first day at university ? ' Jeena asked me .
' Quite good actually , the kids here are a little less open with me , but I guess we can work on that ' I hummed .
' Of course Ann it's not California ' Hyejin laughed .

---

' Oh my god this dress looks so good on you Hyejin ! ' I couldn't control my excitement .
She looked like a goddess in that mermaid tail wedding dress . It complimented her slim figure very nicely . She looked so perfect . ' I bet Sungho's gonna cry when he sees you in that dress Hyejin . You look like a goddess man ' I said . ' Oh Ann you are the best ! ' She said while doing some poses for us .

---

Well we couldn't find what met Hyejin's expectations of a perfect bridesmaid dress but still it was really one of my best days .
I enjoyed a lot .
I recorded today's event in my stiff backed diary and went to sleep with a smile dancing on my face .

Thanks a lot everyone for reading this book ❤️

I hope you are enjoying it .😁

The members and Hana will be here soon .
I know the story line is a little slow here but  it's gonna get better soon . 🌼

Goodbye
Till I write next
« ♥»