<012>

Min Yoongi's POV.

She confidently strode into the room . The white dress complimenting her figure so well . Chestnut brown hair highlighted towards the ends was lightly curled and was set perfectly over her right shoulder . Her aqua blue eyes held so much power . She looked so damn gorgeous . I felt Sungho leaving my side and walking towards the woman to give her a hug . She smiled towards him .
Her smile is beautiful to say the least .
I was wondering if I was the only one feeling it so I looked around . Some of them  just seemed normal . Some had curious eyes . I looked towards my soulmate , Hana . Her smile was a fake one , I could tell it . And she looked nervous . Kind of same expression was visible on Jungkook's face .
But Taehyung and Jin were another story . They looked at her with eyes  full of anger and frustration .

Namjoon went up to her first . And introduced himself in English , probably because she didn't look like a Korean to me
' Andrea Cullen ' she held his hand in a firm handshake and replied with a resonant voice .
' And I can speak Korean quite well ' She replied .
' Oh really , I didn't knew that ' Namjoon smiled at her .
Then one by one Namjoon introduced us to her .
' I never thought this world is so damn small , It's good to meet you again Hana and Jungkook ' She said to them .
My head turned towards them . They were smiling but their eyes told some different tale . Definitely they knew something we don't . And I guess Namjoon and Jimin noticed it too but none of us questioned about it .

She seemed unknown to our real identity .
So I gathered up the courage .
' Andrea do you know BTS ? '
' BTS ? I'm afraid I don't know it ' She smiled at me .
' You don't know BTS ? Do you even hear music or do you live under a rock ? ' Taehyung questioned her , moreover toned her in a very impudent way . It surprised all of us but she looked unfazed .
' I do listen to songs many a times considering that I play guitar myself . I guess their music didn't click well with my taste ' She calmly replied .

' And I would like it if you can watch out your tone while speaking to me mister ' She maintained a strong eye contact with him until Taehyung lowered his gaze .
' I apologize for his sudden uproar ' Hoseok suddenly spoke out .
' I believe he is capable enough of doing it on his own ' She replied voice firm and full of authority .
Taehyung didn't say anything , he left the room and Jin followed him .

' I'm sorry Cullen ' I heard Sungho mumbling .
' Don't apologize for something you didn't commit ' She said to him .
' Andrea I don't know what happened to him . He's usually good with people and very hospitable . I really am sorry . I believe he'll feel guilty once he realizes his mistake soon enough ' Namjoon said to her .
' He should be ' She spoke to Namjoon with such boldness I have never seen before .

Then her phone rang suddenly .
' Well I have to take this call ' She said to Hyejin and turned towards us .
' Can't exactly say it was nice meeting you guys but still have a good time ' She said to us while smiling which surprisingly looked genuine before leaving the room .

Hyejin gave Sungho some kind of look which I couldn't comprehend .
' Yoongi what happened to him ? ' he asked him but I was perplexed just like he was .
' I thought you guys would get along quite well . But I never expected this kind of behaviour , especially from Taehyung , I'm utterly disappointed ' Hyejin was annoyed .
Before Sungho could do anything she left the room .
He looked at me and I mumbled a little sorry and go after her .
Once Sungho left the room I turned towards the left people .
' You guys have a lot of explaining to do .
But let's find Taehyung and Hoseok first '
I said especially to Hana and Jungkook .

This chapter is kinda short .
I couldn't get what to write anymore .
And I had some explaining to do .
Sorry 😅

And I imagined Andrea wearing a knee length white dress with a little deep neck cut and a slit on her right thigh .
Kind of similar to the dress Gal Gadot wore in Wonder Woman 1984 . The party scene . That's if you watch DC League  .
Are you a DC fan or a MCU fan ?
I watch both but I love Marvel more .

First of all this is an AU . So no way in hell the characters here resemble the ones in real life so please don't take it too seriously .
I know Taehyung or any other members won't ever react that way , doesn't matter if they are an army or not .
=_=

By the way do you know why Taehyung and Jin acted that way ?

🤔

I wanted my story to be a little more realistic . So here you don't get any type of tattoos , time left until you meet your soulmate or anything else .
You will get to know who your soulmate is by just realising your feelings towards that person . You just feel right with them .
Effects of staying away from your soulmate or rejection is different for different people . You won't physically feel any pain if you aren't with them . And of coursely break up does makes a person suffer , so you will be mentally and emotionally hurt but the amount of pain sorely depends upon how the person takes it .

Thanks a million for reading this book and voting it
(^^)

Goodbye
Till I write next
• ♣ •