<44>

I grew a flower that can never be bloomed in a dream that can't come true.

What laid in front of me was unexpected and it surely ripped apart my life.
" Why ?... " I whispered to the thin air surrounding me which was slowly turning suffocating to breathe. My fingers were trembling terribly as it picked out the few pictures that laid on top of the table.

The first one was of me walking towards the university, the second one depicted me sitting in a cafe sipping coffee, the next one is from a bar I frequently visit and many more . And the main thing was I never clicked any of it.

Then everything snapped right at me. I never was hallucinating any of it, it was real all along. The months of torture came crushing down on me, the vulnerability and insecurity I faced, everything hit me . My hands picked out the files, details of me from my name to the history of people I've dated, every single details of me that I've never noticed before.

I was dumbfounded for a few minutes then anger , untamed rage rushed into me . All I could see was red .

I heard the front door click open and eight pair of feet coming towards me .

" Andrea... " It was Taehyung, he is more perplexed than I was a few moments back and so are the others. Their faces were drained out of any colour, showing a striking pale complexion and somehow the desperation in their eyes made me angrier.

" How could you guys do this to me ?! "
I threw the photos at their faces, my eyes were bloodshot.

" We needed to do that Andrea, listen to us, please " Namjoon touched my forearm, trying to soothe me but his presence was a burning inferno to me .

" Don't you fucking come near " I pushed him away and I could see the tears forming in his eyes.

" We needed to make sure that you aren't a threat to us, that you are not here for the money or the frame, we never wanted to do that " Hoseok's cloudy eyes didn't meet mine, it was glued to the floor as if the moment he looks at me everything would snap .

" But you did, at the end you did all of it "
My voice sounded foreign even to me, so cold yet burning at the same time. No tears left my eyes, it was void of any by now.

" You fucking killed me everyday, everyday.
I was this close to losing my mind . I was depressed . I couldn't sleep , I couldn't eat , I couldn't focus on my work . You guys ripped me out of my peace of mind . I did everything , EVERYTHING , for you to accept me , I even changed myself , I changed myself for you " I laughed like a maniac and it even hurted me .

" Andrea, please... " Hana's voice interrupted me, her voice that once sounded the sweetest to me has now turned disgusting to even hear. Tears were trickling down the length of her rosy cheeks as she leaned on Jimin for support.

" Stop Hana, stop your fucking shit . I'll tell you the truth, I was falling for you. You made me feel special, just your smile was enough to brighten my day. I don't you about the guys but you Hana you were the person I was looking for, you were becoming my everything. I stayed this far even after being treated like shit because I wanted you, I loved you . But what you did ? " I stepped closer to her, as my fingers wiped away her tears. She was trembling with fear and so was Jimin when I fixed the collar of his peach shirt.

" You proved how big of a bitch you are. Because stalking your soulmate ? It's unheard of darling " I gave a peck on her forehead before standing in front of Yoongi who was the only one looking at me with hatred burning in his eyes.