<028>

Andrea Cullen POV .

' Where are you ? '.  The message popped up on my screen out of blue . The same and only message that I've been getting from him .
From Jung Hoseok

' Outside of Seoul , why ? What happened ?'
I replied , a little frustrated because of getting interrupted by him .

' Nothing serious , when will you arrive back in Seoul ? '  He asked .
' You are coming to Myung-Hee's party ? '
Another message popped before I could reply .

' She's my niece Hoseok , is that even a question ? And I'll arrive just in time to attend the party .
Bye , I'll see you at the party '
I replied and switched off the phone and looked at the beautiful scenery in front of me .

The Ocean , the sun was setting , gradually darkness spreading in the sky , and once again I was left alone with the stars .
Just me and the pretty twinkling objects .

I don't know why I wanted to be at the shore , I just had an sudden urge and I followed what my heart desired . So I went on a drive , the path was unfamiliar and the destination unknown but still so adventurous and refreshing . And I guess I needed it . Needed to be with just myself , left with my thoughts . And it's been awhile since I got the time to talk with Stella .

After a while I decided to head back .

–––––

" What took you so long ? " Jin was the first one I met on entering the venue .
" You look amazing as well " I said to him and went to meet My Angel .

" Oh my gosh , you are the prettiest baby on this whole universe My Angel " I took Myung-Hee in my arms .
She was dressed in an white dress , and a beautiful orange flower hair band was tied .
" Okay the trio is matching , you guys look so cute " Both Sungho and Hyejin were wearing something either orange or white.

" But my angel looks the best " her soft little fingers grasped my pinky .
" And she knows it well " Haul came my view and took her from my arms .
" Look how easily she came to me , admit it she loves me more than you asshole " He gave me his victory smile .
" What did I say about not cursing in front of Myung-Hee ! " Hyejin screamed at him .
" Gotta run now , bye ! " He ran away before Hyejin could catch him .

–––––

" Welcome to the family Myung-Hee ! "
Everyone shouted in joy .
Myung-Hee is really a friendly kid , goes to everyone and doesn't cry when her mother isn't here .
Everyone was is pure bliss when they saw the cute smiling baby .

I saw my soulmates sitting in one corner of the hall , they seemed to be in a heated discussion .
" Haven't the others arrived yet ? " I sat down in one of the empty chairs .
" They most probably won't be able to come " Yoongi answered .
" I thought Hoseok was coming since he messaged me " I took a sip of my drink .
" All of them were , but the schedule's tight at the moment " Hana smiled at me .
" Another comeback ? " My question was answered with some nods .

" Andrea what's tomorrow ? " Yoongi asked me .
" Tomorrow is 4th of December " I answered .
" I won the bet hyung " Yoongi smiled his infamous gummy smile .
" What's tomorrow ? " I asked .
" It's my birthday tomorrow dummy " Jin said .
" Happy birthday in advance " I said to him .
" And you are coming over tomorrow " He smiled at me .
" A party ? " I asked .
" It'll be just us , we want to get to know you better " He softly hummed .

" Taehyung's birthday is on 30th , don't forget that " Hana smiled .
" Yes ma'am " I frankly bowed .
" Let's dance " I said and dragged them to the dance floor .

" It's too embarrassing Andrea " Hana was moving her body very shyly .
" You weren't shy to dance in the club "
I put my hands on her waist and pulled her closer .
" What are you doing ? People are watching" She exclaimed .
" Then let's put on a good show for them "
I said and claimed her lips .

Kim Seokjin POV .

" She's a little too bold " I said to the guy beside me .
" Are you jealous hyung ? " He laughed at me .
" No way " I laughed .
" Yah , sure " Yoongi saw through the act .

" Hey , are you guys enjoying ? " Sungho came into our view with little Myung-Hee in his arms .
" Definitely " Yoongi said and started playing with her .
" She looks so cute " I caressed her cheeks .
" Yah , got the looks of her mother " He smiled at me .
" I just hope not the temper " Yoongi joked .
Sungho laughed at that .

" I'm really happy for you Sungho " Yoongi smiled at Sungho sincerely .
" And I am happy for you too mate " They gave each other a hug .
" It's been a while since we had the time to talk , the comeback is eating my brains out"
Yoongi had his arms in Sungho's shoulder .
" Yeah , even I couldn't manage to take a breath these few days , but you know all the worries and doubts vanishes when I look at her , it's the best feeling in the world" Sungho very tenderly kissed his daughter's forehead .

3rd Person POV .

A few men were gathered in the messy and dirty room , most of their faces masked , talking in hushed tones . They were going through some files and photos .

" You are really good at your work " One of them was praised by the other .
" It's experience " The latter answered with a poker face .
" Keep a close watch and make sure you are at a safe distance , she's smarter than we assumed her to be " Someone said .
" Don't worry I know my work well " The voice was deep and unbothered .
" Good " This voice is full of authority .
" And make sure I get the details everyday "
That being said the group left .

How are you guys ?
I hope you are enjoying the book so far
🕸️

Thanks a lot for the support guys .
I really love you so much
🌸

Goodbye
Till I write next
• ♠ •