<022>

A Few Months Later.

Andrea Cullen POV

" Is the concept clear to everyone ? " I asked the class .
" Yes Professor Cullen " They shouted .
" Good , And don't forget to do search in the topic " I said .
" And did think about the science fair ? I believe all of you have the potential to achieve great heights " I encouraged them .
" Happy Christmas holidays guys "
They greeted me back .
" Have fun and enjoy " I said and one by one they said goodbye and left the class .
" I'll miss you professor " Emma whined .
" I'll miss you troublemakers too " I patted her head .

___

" How was your last working day of this year ? " Young-Jae entered my office .
" Just like it goes everyday , Amazing "
I checked the last answer sheet .
" All done "
" That's great now will you listen to what I am saying ? " He asked .
" What ? " He took the opposite seat .
" Are you going somewhere in this break ? "
He asked .
" Don't think so " I raised my eyebrows .
" Le , Nina , her husband and I , we were planning to go on a trip in this Christmas holidays . We were wondering if you wanna join us ? It will be a blast " He happily chirped .
" That's so great Jae . And I would really love to join you guys , but it's Hyejin's ninth month , the delivery date is next week . And I don't want to miss this . I promised her that I would be here with her "
I gave him a little smile .
" Next time ? " I asked .
" Deal , the next time " He smiled .
" Have a great holiday Jae " I gave him a hug .
" You too Cullen " he returned the gesture and left .

I completed all my pending work and left my office . 

___

" Hello professor Cullen " Jungwoo greeted me .
" Hello Jungwoo , how you doing ? " I greeted him back .
" Absolutely fine " he smiled back .
" By the way are you participating in the spring science fair ? " I asked him .
" I wanted to talk to you about that " He seemed a little nervous .
" Do you think I should participate ? " He asked . After months I saw the thing in his eyes which he once had Self Doubt .
" Of course Jungwoo , you'll do great "
" What if I get nervous and shutter again , what if I make a fool of myself , what if I fail you ? " He looked so scared .
" You won't fail me or you or anyone . You won't make a fun of yourself . I have faith in you and I'm proud of you Jungwoo . The only thing you need is to believe in yourself . You can do great . You have improved so much . I won't go on lecturing you , you have a month to think about it .
Just remember who you are and have faith in what you can do dear . Good luck " I smiled at him .
" Happy holidays Jungwoo " I said and left towards my car .

___

" Welcome back " the voice startled me the moment I entered my apartment .
" What the fuck Jeena ! "
She just laughed at my expression .
" You know what I am changing the passcode . I'm totally tired of you barging in unannounced " I flicked her forehead .
" Jeez , I'm sorry " she laughed .
" It's always so fun "
" Do you want me to return the favour ? "
I gave her my death stare .
" Then we'll see who's having fun "

" Okay I won't do that again " She looked nervous .
" What brings you here ? " I went to grab a glass of water .
" I'm just bored out of my mind " I plopped down on the sofa .
" Haul will be back in Seoul tomorrow I guess " she hummed in response .
" Then he'll keep you both busy and entertained " I smirked at her .
" Let's go shopping for clothes " she avoided eye contact .
" Clothes or lingerie ? " I teased further .
" Andrea " She made a serious face .
" It's always so fun " I mimicked her tone .
" Let me change then we can go " I pinched her cheeks .

" You know the Phoenix tattoo looks so sexy on you "
She said while trying her best to wink , but yet again she failed miserably . Which caused me to laugh out loud .
" Hey don't laugh , what's wrong if I wink with both of my eyes ? " She seemed offended .
" Nothing is wrong , let's go " I held her hands and dragged her out of my apartment .

___

" Victoria's Secret where are you ? your most frequent customer Jeena is here again " I sang .
" You are not going to stop , are you Cullen ? " She was annoyed with the constant nagging .
" No way in hell " I replied .
" And no way I come here that often " she huffed .
" We'll see " I winked at her .
When we entered the shop an employee greeted her which almost made me crack up .
" Good morning Jeena " she bowed .
" We have got a special winter collection " She said to her .

" Are you coming ? " Jeena asked .
" You go , I'll just have a look around " I said , she nodded and left with the employee .

Kwon Hana POV .

I was looking through the various beautiful pieces when suddenly someone spoke up from behind me .
" Red will look good on you " the voice said.
I didn't need to look back , I recognised the person very well .
I felt her place her hands on my waist .
" You should get this one Hana " she pointed towards a very beautiful red lingerie .
" This will look so damn gorgeous on you " Her beautiful aqua blue eyes were gazing straight into my mine .

She easily towered over me but this damn boots she was wearing made her almost
Three inches more tall . The jeans she was wearing hugged her hips and legs so well , the top had a low back which gave a perfect view of her sexy back and the marvellous Phoenix tattoo .

" You look great Hana " she kissed my cheek , a shiver ran down my spine .
" Thank you " I replied .
She must have sensed my uncomfortableness as she removed her hands from my waist and took a good step backwards .

" Hey Taehyung " she greeted the said masked latter .
" And the mask is doing a little to nothing to hide your identity " she chuckled .
" Nothing escapes your eyes " Taehyung laughed .
" Cullen I am done " Jeena came into the view .
" Hey how are you guys ? " She smiled once she noticed us .
" Good Jeena , what brings you here ? " Taehyung asked with a polite smile until he sensed how awkward the question was .
" For the exact same thing which brought you and Hana here " Andrea laughed .
We laughed but for us it was awkward .
" No need to be this embarrassed " Andrea said .

" Wanna have some lunch together ? " She asked .
" Sure " Taehyung held my hands .
" But can I talk to you Hana , alone " Andrea emphasized the last word.
" Okay "

Hey how are you guys doing ?

I hope you enjoyed the chapter 💙

By the way I just wanted to let you guys know that I have started another book , haven't published it yet.
It is a Multifandom AU , because I am a Multifandom myself <( ̄︶ ̄)>

What do you think the book will be about ?

Goodbye
Till I write next
• ♣ •