<007>

Six Months Later.

Jeon Jungkook POV .

I woke up with my arms around my soulmate Kwon Hana . It felt so perfect , like an artist feels after completing their masterpiece . I softly kissed her forehead .
' Hana wake up it's almost noon ' I whispered . She moved a little and slowly opened her beautiful brown eyes .
' Good morning Jungkook ' Her sweet voice broke the silence . ' Good morning ' I whispered back and then kissed her forehead , eyes , nose and finally her plump lips . She giggled and returned the same gesture . But as usual somebody disturbed us again .

' Are you guys planning to get out of bed ? And Jungkook don't you have to visit Jungwoo's university today ? ' Hoseok hyung asked . ' Oh yeah , Shit I forgot ' and I ran towards the bathroom . Hana just laughed at me and went to Hoseok and kissed him too . ' Get ready fast Kook ' hyung said .

Andrea Cullen POV .

' -Guys just imagine , when semen is ejaculated there's 250 million sperms present in it . Only one fuses with ova to create the zygote . So the chances or probability of you being born is 1 in 50 million ! Can you believe it ? We all are born fighters aren't we ? Our fights started even before we were born , so why quit now ?
All of you are warrior . And I know you can do it , I believe in all of you . Okay ?
One paper or your marks doesn't decide who you are , what your capabilities are , what you can do . It doesn't define you .
Just give your 100% , and leave the rest on the hands of universe ' I tried to encourage the students , their final exams are starting from the next week and to say they are nervous will be an understatement . This batch is of the final year of the university.  And today is the last working day before the exams . So I tried to soothe them by making some lame jokes .

' Are you kids feeling any better now ? '
Mr. Lee Young-Jae spoke out . Echoes of yes were heard . ' Today's weather is quite good , isn't it ? ' He asked me . I looked up to the sky , it's sunny today but the heat is
not too strong , cool breeze and cute little clouds dancing around . ' That's why I took the class outside today ' I replied , Young-Jae and I have became good friends by now . ' Well professor Mr. Kim was calling for you ' . ' Okay ' I hummed .
' So students do well . All the best ! ' I said one last time before heading towards the chancellor's office .

I knocked on the door softly and the same humble and jovial man opened the door .
' Good morning Mr. Kim ' I greeted .
' Good morning Professor Cullen ' he replied . ' Mr. Lee said you were looking for me ? ' I asked him . ' Ah yes , there's Jungwoo's gaurdian , his brother wants to speak to you , that's why I called you here '
' Okay ' I said .

Jeon Jungkook POV .

The main reason why I visited the university today was because of the drastic change in Jungwoo's nature . A few months ago he stammered in every sentence but now he speaks so confidently . I was so happy seeing this happening . His social anxiety was going down day by day . The once shy kid who would back away everytime when  someone except his family would speak to him now gives speeches and presentations every so often . I couldn't believe my ears when the first time he said his teacher asked him to give a lecture on the university's foundation day . I was scared that if he couldn't give the speech properly then people would laugh at him and his anxiety would grow more . But it never happened . I was there on the foundation day with Hana and Namjoon hyung . He gave the speech so fluently . And when he did stammered , the students never laughed . They all gave him encouraging nods and smiles and told him that he can do it . I was so proud of him .

I thanked the head of the department Mr. Lee Young-Jae but he said he isn't the one responsible for his change it was someone else . So I asked him about that person but the professor was on a leave that day . Now I couldn't wait to meet the person . But my eagerness is more than it should be , I was looking forward to this day , I even wore my favourite shirt and jeans for this purpose .
But I neglected the feeling .
' That's her , brother ' Jungwoo said to me before standing up to greet his probably the favourite person in his world .

I looked at her and man she's beautiful .
She strode into the room confidently . Just watching her walk towards me I could tell she's a damn smart and bold woman .
Aqua blue eyes and chestnut brown hair highlighted at the ends . I was feeling euphoric that moment . She smiled towards me and reached out her hands
' I'm Andrea Cullen ' she grasped my hands softly . ' Jeon Jungkook ' . ' It's a pleasure meeting you Mr. Jeon ' she spoke with a honey like yet firm voice . I nodded wasn't able to form a sentence because thousands of thoughts were running through my mind that moment . I couldn't believe it .
Is it possible ? How will they react if it's actually true ?
The feeling wasn't unknown to me I've felt it before too . But she seemed disclosed to it . So I kept it hidden from her , my hyungs and my soulmate Hana .

×

Hope you enjoyed the chapter 😄

The other members will be added soon

And a reminder BTS members are not soulmates with each other

And please let me know your opinions too . (^^) Don't be a silent reader (^^)
__

River flows in you is my favourite of Yiruma.
What's yours ? And again I don't know if this fits the chapter I was listening to it while writing this chapter so I included it .
It's really soothing .

Goodbye
Till I write next
• ♣ •