<005>

I woke up to the soft sound of birds chirping . Stretching a little I went to the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea .
Moving in to a new apartment isn't a tough job when you are a bachelor with almost nothing at all , Haul said those things .
Does that make any sense ? I guess that it does .

Removing my phone from the charger I looked at the messages . Sweet things from Jeena and Aunt Eun like ' Do well ' and ' Best of luck ' . And Haul as usual said ' Don't mess up dumbass ' . After replying to all of them I checked my watch .
I better get ready , I thought and went to the bathroom to freshen up .

The weather today was really nice so I decided to walk to the university  .
A few neighbors flashed me a smile which I genuinely returned . The walk to the university didn't take more than 20 minutes . And I reached at sharply 8 o'clock.

Asking for the direction I reached up to the Chancellor's Office . The executive head is a short jolly man in his mid-thirties . I have had a couple of interviews with him and the management before and they were more than eager to have me here .

I knocked on his door and a ' Come in ' was heard . I went inside and he stood up from his table and with a smile approached me .
I greeted him with a firm hand shake .
' We are pleased to have you here Miss Cullen ' he said with a smile again . ' It's an honour for me ' I replied back . ' I hope you didn't have any problem moving here ' .
' No no it wasn't a problem , my whole family is here so the load gets off ' . I replied . ' That's great , now Miss Cullen please follow me I'll show you the university . ' and I followed him .

On our way around the campus many students greeted him but only a few gave me a smile . ' Uh Miss Cullen I hope you don't mind the kids that much ' he said obviously indicating about the student's attitude . ' It's okay Mr. Kim , it's natural ' I replied to the executive head and he continued . ' We usually don't get foreign professors here because of the language problem , so they must be shy ' I nodded at his words because it seemed genuine to me . ' So how far are you liking South Korea ? I bet the students back in there miss you a lot ' He asked me like a friend .
' It's good as I said my family lives here so ,
And yeah I guess the students back in California miss me and I miss them a lot too ' I smiled while recalling the faces of my students and teachers . He too smiled then we went to the office building to meet my colleagues .

I greeted all of them happily . With the same enthusiasm they greeted me back and again I forgot to bow . ' Well Miss Cullen I see you got along with the other professors quite well ' .
' Yes Mr. Kim the other professors were really welcoming ' I said .
' That's good , now please follow me I will take you to your first class ' and we started walking that way . ' Miss Cullen the kids here can be a little noisy ' Mr. Kim flashed me an apologetic smile . I laughed and he opened the door for me , we entered the classroom . And truly the class was in a mess . But nonetheless they stood up to greet us , mostly him .

Mr. Kim spoke in a clear and loud voice to get everyone's attention . A petite girl suddenly spoke out in Korean to Mr. Kim .
' Sir how can we communicate with her ? ' .
' You don't need to worry about that , I know Korean language fairly enough ' I spoke to her in the same language she used . She sat down maybe a little embarrassed about making assumptions about me beforehand .  Mr. Kim smiled at me before leaving the whole class in my hands .

' So everyone this is Andrea Cullen , I'm from California and am going to teach you-'
I realized only a few were listening to me others were busy talking to each other .
I tried to get their attention by clearing my throat and else but nothing worked out . They were not even a bit interested . A noisy class indeed . Then I saw the model of solar system and a idea popped into my mind .

I walked up to it and took the model of Sun in my hands and threw it towards a guy with jet black hair . he catched it just as I wanted . The whole class grew silent , surprised and curious eyes were watching us intimately . ' Name ' I said in a clear voice .
' Huh ? ' the guy was dumbfounded . So I repeated myself . ' Oh! Sun ' he proudly said . ' Your name dummy ' I said , the whole class broke into fits of giggle and laughter . ' Oh sorry , it's Kang Doyong ' he said while rubbing his neck . I nodded my head , keeping up with the serious act .   'From ? ' I again asked him . He looked at the model in his hand before replying
' From the Milky Way Galaxy ' .  This time I laughed too with the whole class . ' She was asking about you Doyong ' one of the students said .
' Oh , I'm from Busan ' he said . ' No Doyong that was actually quite witty , you and sun both are from the Milky Way Galaxy , aren't you ? ' I smiled at him he laughed while nodding and sat down .

Now the whole class was quite eager to know what's coming next . This time I took another planet in my hands and threw it towards a girl who had her shoulder length hair dyed sea blue . She quickly catched it and stood up . ' No need for that ' she got what I meant and sat down . ' So ? ' I questioned while raising one eyebrow . ' It's Neptune ' she showed me the planet ' And I am Lee Emma ' . Like that the introduction went on nicely .

♪♪♪

The classroom seen wasn't my original idea I took it from a movie whose name I couldn't recall . 😬

I again didn't thought much about the music 😅 . On My Way is one of my favourite Alan Walker song . And I found this cover amazing .
***

And thank you so so much for all the reads .
I really appreciate it a lot . 💙💙

I was really motivated so wrote another chapter before I was planning to .

Hope you enjoyed the chapter .

Goodbye
Till I write next
° ♠ °