<030>

Kwon Hana POV .

" Can you open this for me ? " I handed over the jam jar to Taehyung .
" I'm trying " He tried hard to open it but there was no success.
" I can't " He handed it to Jungkook who also tried his best but nothing worked .
" Fuck man " He slammed down the jar on the table .

" Just do with butter today " Jin shouted from the kitchen .
" Smooth like butter~ " Jungkook started singing the song .
" Good morning guys , good morning Hana"
Jimin entered the kitchen .

" Yah , I'll take a look " Andrea entered the kitchen , fully dressed up and talking with someone on the phone .
She mouthed a good morning to all of us and sat down .
" Don't worry you'll do great , bye "
She hung up the call .
" Who was that ? " Jungkook asked her .
" A student of mine from Cali " She took the Jam Jar , I was about to stop her ,
But the jar popped open .

" Woah " Taehyung breathed .
" I couldn't open that too " Jungkook seemed a little offended .
" Well , I don't work out for nothing " She laughed .

·····

Andrea Cullen POV .

" Bye guys " I said to them and left .

Last night I saw a different side of Yoongi , got to know him a little bit more .
Everything's going well but why do I still have an uneasy feeling in the bottom of my stomach . I feel something is not right .

Am I missing something important Stella ?

·····

I stood in front of the book store I used to come with my dad as a child .
It's more than a century old , still have it's rusty and bookish smell . With small steps I entered Lee's Book Store .

The guy who I saw last time with curly black hair and a moustache , is now an old man with his hair turned white and moustache long gone , face wrinkled , but eyes still shinning with the same brightness .

" You should not lift something this heavy " I called out when I noticed him trying to lift up a box of books .
" I'll to it " I said and carried the box to the counter top .

" Thank you " He smiled at me .
" How are you Mr. Lee ? " I asked him .
" Good " He looked at me keenly .
" You look familiar to me " He shut his eyes going through his memories .
" Andrea ? " He softly said .
" You remember Uncle Lee " I smiled at him .
" How are you my child ? " He looked so happy at that moment .
" Better now that you finally recognised me" I chuckled .
" You haven't changed a bit " He smiled .

I never realized when time passed while talking with him . Helping him clean the book store and setting down the new books .

" What about your son ? " I asked .
" He's settled in Japan , and my daughter who is in Seoul , doesn't want to take over the shop " He gave a cup of tea to me .
" The sales have gone down too and I ain't that young anymore to manage everything on my own , so I think it's the best if I sell it"
I wasn't happy with this decision .

" Before you argue with me about this decision I would like to say that they won't change the shop's name and it's really difficult for me to continue it on my own ,
I want to spend the last days of my life in peace and playing with my grandchildren "
He concluded .
" I wasn't going to throw a fit " I huffed .
" I know you well enough child " He laughed .

" Andrea ? " My name was called out by someone else this time .
" What are you doing here ? " One of my soulmate asked me .
" I can ask the same thing Namjoon "
I replied .
" Oh hello Namjoon " Uncle Lee smiled at him .
" Hello Mr. Lee " He bowed .
" And you said you don't like to read books" I questioned Hana who was here with Namjoon .
" I don't Namjoon dragged me here " She eyed the said latter .

" I see you know each other " Uncle Lee said .
" Namjoon the books you wanted have arrived today " The latter was informed .
" Yes Mr. Lee " Namjoon followed Uncle Lee to where his books were kept .

······

" Visit more often dear " Uncle Lee patted my head softly .
" I surely will , take care " I said and left with Namjoon and Hana .

" What are you guys doing tonight ? "
I asked them .
" I don't know " Hana said .
" Well how did you know him ? " Namjoon asked the question he was dying to ask from a while .
" Because of my father , I used to come with him every weekend when I came Seoul every holiday . We used to spend the whole day reading , talking , playing or cleaning up the mess and setting things and definitely goofing around " I smiled at the old memory .

" Doesn't it stay close on Sundays ? " He asked .
" Not for us , Uncle Lee was my father's friend . So we went there on Sundays . Sometimes Uncle Lee would bring his kids over too . The store used to be a lot more alive back then " I said .
" It must've been fun " Hana smiled .
" Yes , it was fun " I breathed .

" You still miss them a lot ? " Hana asked .
" Still ? " I looked at her .
" They are my parents Hana , how am I not supposed to miss them ? their absence ? " I gazed at those brown orbs .
" I don't miss my father " She said .
" I'm sure Jeena has told you the story , how he left us for someone else " She smiled through gritted teeth .
" How do you know he left you and your mother for someone else ? " I turned towards her .
" They say it all the time " Her eyes were glistening with tears .

" People say something all the time , it's the only fucking thing they do , you know what you achieve after believing them ? "
I held her face .
" What ? " She whispered softly .
" Devastation  " I held her gaze .
" Don't give a fuck to what those bastards say , don't believe them , don't believe their words . Because the only thing they are good at is judging the hell out of someone "
I gave her lips a small peck .

" Then why he left us ? " She mumbled , voice barely above a whisper .
" Whatever we do there's always a reason , and no one except that person knows it .
Have you seen an iceberg ? What we see is only the 10% of it , 90% of the iceberg stays underwater away from our eyes , always hidden . And we judge everyone only by seeing what is visible "
The feeling of being judged is very familiar to me .
" He had his reasons Hana , we don't know why he made that decision , so we don't have the right to judge him " I gave her a small smile .

" Time is one hell of a powerful thing ,
why don't you wait and watch how it turns out to be ? There are still chances that your father may come back " Namjoon who was quiet this whole time spoke up .
" Everyone deserves a second chance "
I said to her .

" Well enough of this talk , what do you two think about a good french dinner ? "

Sorry for the late update ,
My phone went for some repairment just got it back yesterday.

Happy Sunday :^)

Goodbye
Till I write next
• ♣ •