Chapter 4- Prince Jack arrives

Emily's pov: 

I was sitting outside in the cold air the breeze was coming through and I was meditating on the idea of Sofia's plans.  I was awakened by a phone call, it was my father. I grunted and took the call to hear his voice "Be at your boyfriend's hotel at six sharp we have a meeting."  I went to find Sofia to tell her and ask her about this so-called hotel. Sofia was in her room with the five-year-old prince. "Sofia does Joe own a hotel?" She laughed "yes quite a few actually, his stepfather owns them." "Where would I find it? my father summoned me to the hotel for six." "um, it's a mile from here its called Paradise." "Do you think your brother will be making an appearance?" "If he does he better watch it." "What did you tell Joe?" Sofia asked looking contently at me "I told him what Jack did to me."  She turned her head and looked worried "Are you sure you should have told him?" "It's my business he did it to me." " it's just can you trust him with that information?" "I'll find out sooner or later." "now I got to go see my dad." 

I found the hotel an hour later and I went in. I walked down the corridor and saw tables neatly sorted out and I saw people at different tables. I was scanning for my father but I didn't find anyone but my older disgraceful brother sitting down at the table. I was shocked to see him, I hadn't seen him in a few years.  He spotted me and looked up "Emily. You were summoned here as well?" He asked stupidly "It would seem so wouldn't it." I stated He rolled his eyes "Who called you?" he said "Mum." "I didn't think mum and dad were talking?" I questioned, "You never know with those two." he said.  I heard Joe's voice from a meter away I saw him walk in with the man I met at the campaign. I did a double look when I saw them.  Joe catch my eye and my brothers in no time at all Joe came matching to my table and punched Jack in the face. I raised my eyebrows and turned to Jack "What the hell man?" he stood up "Who do you think you are?" "Your sister's boyfriend if you ever hurt her again  you'll get a matching eye." 

"Emily, can you explain this?" He asked as if I wasn't in the room.  I spatted out "I just told him the truth." "Which is what?" then he looked at Joe and told him to leave. "I want to talk to my sister alone." Jack continued "Emily what happened should stay in the past. I told you never to mention it again." "No, I kept it a secret all those years I never told mum or dad. If I want to bring it up I may." I said glaring down at him. My parents at that moment walked through the door and made their way to the table where we were. I sat back down with Jack doing the same. My father sat opposite my mother and Jack opposite me. "Well, I'm happy I have my family back together. I need to let you both know me and your mother are getting remarried again." "is that some sick joke? what has he got on you mum?"I said looking at my mother but she didn't utter a word. "Well, I won't be coming to the wedding." "Yes you will, we need to show that was a strong team." "well, that is something we are not." 

Jack smiled "Well congratulations to both of you." " of course you would say that far be it for Jack to not make a show of himself." 

" 

"I need to get out of here." I declared and left. I went to the front of the hotel and I saw a woman standing with Joe. I saw him and he saw me "Are you ok?" "come with me." He moved his hands to a door and let me through and then I was up the stairs in another room. The walls were full of life and color.  "Last time I checked we weren't an item anymore, so why are you telling people we are?" I said staring at him wanting answers. "Nothing changed to me." He said Another man walked in and I wasn't looking in the direction he came in I was staring at only Joe. "Well, we aren't together Joe get that through your head."  Then the other man moved positions and I saw him it was the man I saw before but never catch his name. Joe put his fist on the bed "Brother can you leave." "He's your brother?" I asked then Joe saw his brother looking at me and me looking at him.  Joe nodded yeah "My stepbrother, Emily this is Jamie Carson."