Chapter 45 - Never walk the halls.

2000's

Elizabeth Taylor Queen pov:

"So husband you are not to touch my son Tyler do you understand me," I said raging.  I watched his face not moving while my son Tyler's body was frozen stuck in time like he once was. "He came home to me, now you made me do things in the past, that made me not have a relationship with my boy now things changed, you can't do anything to me anymore or him." 

I said glaring back at him and I just got out of that room to look after my grandson. 

Andrew Taylor King  pov:

I stood still glaring at the boy I lost, the one who made me get like this, I wasn't always like this. It was him who made me this way. No matter what he says it was him not me. I glared at him laughing at myself "show me your back" His face went pale I shouted, "I told you to show me." He grumbled "Fine..." He undressed and showed me his pale broken-down back that I whacked him all those years ago. I grin and walked out of that room leaving him there cold. 

My children were in another room, Edward and Carlos, and Abigale. I saw my daughter see me as I came into the room feeling flushed "Daddy let me get you a drink, come sit down." I smiled "Thank you, baby." I sat down and as promised she went to fetch me a drink. 

Tyler Taylor  Prince Pov:

I was there left again, and cold. I shouted out but it felt like no one heard me, or they blocked me out.  I got up picked myself up and walked to the room where I found the siblings I never knew. I glanced at their faces.  I saw her face moving my sister, but I didn't give her much time to speak I  blasted that door and came in. With them looking at me. I heard my sister's voice "Daddy who is he?" I looked at him laughing to myself I knew he wouldn't tell her. "His no one. " he spat out. I shouted and my body moved forward "Really, are you, serious DAD!"  The boys turned and looked at him angrily and Abigale gasped "Daddy this is Tyler isn't it?" Dad looked at her "How do you know that?" "Mum told me."  "I'm Edward, I'm your oldest brother and this is Carlos your other brother, you know Abi." He says with a faint smile while glaring back at our father.