Chapter 24 - I'll follow you to the moon

Jack Smith: 

I  was so worried about my bird, I hoped she was ok.  I was so scared bout her so I took a patch of flowers from my mother's room. And made my way to see her. I ran into my mother and father, but my father didn't look at all well. I made a nod towards him and then left the hotel.  

Abigale Kirsty Taylor:

I was walking through the place I lived, It seemed to be turning into a building site because of the things that transpired just yesterday at the palace.  I saw a lot more strong men in suits standing in doorways. My father and mother were having a heated conversation you could hear them from the doorway, it was echoing through the palace. I held my breath and just let go, I saw my brother in the other room they called me over. I came toward them, "Yes Carlos?" He looked at me intently "Sister, you need to be careful, I don't know your game but just do me a favor and try not to get caught whatever is your doing. " I had to laugh, "what are you on about Carlos?" He just looked at me and turned his head walking away but turning back to say "You'll figure it out soon. "  One of the maids came in asking for me to go to the basement that was outside, I did so as I went it didn't occur to me why. 

It was a dark room and the lights were off I just heard Jacks's voice in the dark, He speaks "I didn't want you to think I didn't or don't care about you, because I do intently  Abi." He handed me something that smelt like flowers. "Thank you."  A smile appeared on my face yet he could see it in the dark. "Abi I want us to be more, more than this. I want to take you places." I held him and said "Is my lifestyle going to suit you because this is my life. I'm a princess, I have duties Jack do you get that?  "Yes, I understand." "I'm not sure you do, so you're ok with me going away for at least a month because of my life this will be asked of me to go to different places because that's my dutie. He stops and breathed slowly and started speaking "I will follow you to the moon if I have to, I don't care where you are Abi, I love you." 

I couldn't contain myself, we went to the bed and didn't get out of it until the next morning doing things we didn't try before.