chapter 18 - Church bells

1400's era 

Lizzies pov:

I was hushed into a small room to get ready for the wedding of the season, I took a breath, and I was nervous. I took slow breaths do I know what I'm doing?  I can't turn back now, I need to go through with this even if I like it or not.  I had seen people come walking in that worked here and kept coming so I didn't think too much about it but after thinking about that I saw someone who came in that wasn't invited.   The words were on the tip of my tough. I had harsh hands on my body pushing me outwards I stopped myself from moving. "Elizabeth!" He screamed I started having baby teardrops dropping from my eyes. "Please just stop." I moved my hands I started to scream out for help, not knowing or realizing what I was doing.  Nurses came flying through with Andrew right behind them.  He ordered him to be taken out of here. They took him away instantly. 

That's when I looked at Eddie's face he didn't look like himself he screamed out words that were just mumbled.  Andrew came charging in to check on me, "Elizabeth are you hurt?" I shook my head. He held my hand then really looked at me and smiled "You look beautiful."  A nurse came behind me and said to Andrew "Sir I'll make lady Elizabeth some tea to calm her." He nodded and sent her off on her way. "What happened ?" I couldn't speak. "I don't know it was a rush." He nodded "It's fine I'm here, I'll protect you, and the baby." 

That evening We were married and I was protected.