Chapter 30- gunshots

two hours before the queen died.

19000's

Lizzies pov: 

I saw red. I saw his face fleet back to me like once upon a time like used to do.  I screamed and like he did my husband comes to my rescue. I heard voices once again, there were getting louder and louder I couldn't understand how  I felt. The room was dark it was shaking and moving around. I screamed again, my sons ran in thinking the worst, so my four men were all in the room together. All looking at each other. I saw a gun a moment later and I felt like I was going to faint. But my body stayed awake I tried to stay awake, every move I made I took a step away from it but it seemed to gravitate toward me. I must be dreaming, this can't be happening. But I touched my face and felt the soft skin and I knew it was.  

"Elizabeth you promised me, you used me, you loved me, I loved you too much. And this is how it ends? " Eddie looked towards my sons and said move. But they stayed in place, My husband was glaring at him and was ready to take him out. I heard the gun blast out, but the first one missed me, but I checked my body to check and again and again, they blasted. I look at Eddie, "Yes that's true but I chose my family." I said softly but after that, he said "You chose wrong." And after that, he shot me. I fell to the floor, my sons rushed my me and held their bodies on the floor where I was,  I saw blood spilling out. I saw Edward with a phone calling my daughter, I heard his voice speaking. 

Edward pov: I grabbed my phone not knowing what just happen, not taking it in.  I called my sister it rings, and kept ringing. Then heard her raspberry voice speak "hello." She says "Mum's dead." "What happened?" she asks "Long story, you need to come home." 

Lily Carson present time

I made my way to the palace to find my granddaughter.  I walked into the wind blowing through the rooms, and I saw a face that I didn't want to ever see again. Abigale Taylor. She saw my face I went pale. "Hi, Misstress," she says with a blank face.

 "Hi, Misstress," she says with a blank face