Chapter 28 - I'm not one of you.....

Abigal Taylor pov : 

I met someone along the way,  The sad stranger I met to find out he wasn't a stranger at all, he met me once and told me everything, that my mother went to see him, secretly was having an affair, and that's how I came into the world.  It was a lot to take in, I knew secrets were met to be kept but all along my family had their own nasty secrets.  

I met someone who became a good friend to me, we got on well.  Her name was Lily, I got her into a secret that I was going back home, what she had to do was to stay with Jack and keep him busy, so he wouldn't ask questions. So I got up and sorted myself out getting ready to go, Jack was in the kitchen sitting down at the round table, I tried not to make a sound. but my keys jingled Jack looked up at me and started speaking" Lily's coming over in a while to take me to see the sights." I beamed with a smile "Lucky you, sorry honey I can't come with you I need to go shopping, and the place I want to get things  is far away, so I'll be back late."  He nods and stands up to leave me a kiss.  I smiled and kissed him intently then walked out the door shutting it behind me. 

Queen Elizabeth pov:

The day was bright, sunshine echoed through the halls, and sadness entered my heart. Wishing, hoping for something, anything to bring my child home to me. I left the study and I kept busy. The windows were open and I stood up looking out the window, to see my sons outside in the garden. The hours passed and I thought I saw something, someone. Then the door went, and sounds entered the house. I stood strong for whatever was coming. I saw Abigale's pretty face, she stood and her face didn't look happy or content.  Her face looked fed up. "My love o how I missed you." I ran to her, but she didn't accept me.  I looked intrigued She laughs at herself.  "Mother, what the hells wrong with you? Why do you do this? Lie to me constantly." "I don't understand." She speaks. "Eddie," Abigale says.  She raised her eyebrows "You know." "Yes of course I know, you lied to me." 

Abigale's Taylor  pov:

"I wish to trade a secret."  My mother sat down holding on to her pose, "Speak." "I'll keep your secret, in return I'll give you my secret." "How bad is it?" I laughed "I'm three months pregnant." Her face went pale. "Who?" "Not worth mentioning ." "I met my father. He says you robbed him of his chance to raise me, which is true."  "What do you want from me?" She says raising her hands but I heard a loud door that opened the king stepped out into the light.  His face was red and looked horrified "You lied to me Lizzie, what is wrong with you? Abi is not my daughter." He shouts I heard the echo of my brother speed into the room to find me there. Their faces were horrid with somewhat fear.  

I tried to speak, I looked over at the king with the knowledge that he loved me and wanted me. "I've loved living here, knowing you all, a family that was never mine, I feel like you are still a part of me. But you expected me so thank you for that. But I can't stay, I'm not one of you." I say but ended up tearing up. My brother's faces were looking right at me both of them tried getting me to stay they didn't think like me.  "It's ok really," I say looking at Edward. He shook his head and turned his our mother with disgust "How could you do this?" "This isn't Abi's issue it's yours, she shouldn't leave just because dad isn't hers. He is, he raised her. that should count for something."  Mum was cruel "But she's  with a child from a peasant." I looked at her I mean really looked at her, and made a face "I'm going home."   And with that, I left.  

Jack Smith pov:

Lily and I ended up back home, it was fun. But I figured out she was interested in me but I shut it down. There was only one girl for me and that was Abi. I heard the door go and she stood there with a smile. She came in and put something in the kitchen. Lily left then. 

Abigale Taylors pov: 

"How was it?" I say looking at him on the sofa he was beaming "It was alright I missed you though." "I missed you as well." I realized something." I say to him he looks over and says "what is that?" "It's going to be just us three," I say with a smile he comes up to me and I put my arms around him. He whispers "I love you."