chapter 41 - Demi's diaries.

Demis pov:

I was outside with a group of older men and young boys, I was with a man called Asherly Nightingale.  I was just with my older cousin Cody, he was checking on me like a brother does I loved him for that, I always thought I had two brothers then only had one. I told him I was only sixteen years old but he didn't seem to mind he said he was only seventeen so I didn't seem to mind as much. But The music was still going on so I danced and danced till my feet dropped. I saw other people looking at me, I thought to myself have they never met a princess, or maybe not one like me? I stopped for a minute and saw my brother's face, in the crowd. "Dem it's almost time remember twelve." I rolled my eyes "Yes Brother I remember now go." He looked at me and gazed then nodded and left. I kept dancing and dancing. But I stopped and made my way upstairs to the roof and I looked out to the night sky I dared myself to go o the roof, and step out.  

I did it, and slowly made my way, I felt eyes watching me It was Ash, I took a breath after seeing his face."Oh, It was only you." "Dem you need to be careful" I rolled my eyes "If you're going to be like that you can leave, I've had enough of my brothers being too protective." He replied, "They have a point babe."  I looked out to the roads on the street. I sat down on the rubble. I looked back to the window where he was standing still not moving. "Your one of those who don't take no for an answer." He says I shook my head "you know it." "Just don't die on me ok, get inside." I rolled my eyes and came in and made our way downstairs. He left me with a kiss, his body heat came on to me and I took it in, his smell his being. It was five to twelve so I told him I would find him again, but I had to go. So he kissed me once more. Not wanting to leave I had to go find my brothers.