chapter 35 - cheeky boys

14050's 

Frederick Robert pov:

I was in the study learning with my cousins, Prince Henry, and the two princesses Sofia and Emilia. They were younger than me by a bit, so I was supposed to set an example, but I never did. I was more like my dad in the sense of traits, but I and henry mostly made trouble, no one expected us as the princes to not misbehave. Henry was fifteen and I was seventeen at this point. 

My uncles never seemed to like me, I was interested in the royal lifestyle but I wanted more. Yet my mother didn't have that concept. I and Henry were in the study still with the girls, but my uncle walked in to tell the girls to leave he wanted us, men, alone. My uncles were in the room, the king and the man that wanted the crown, "me and Carlos were both thinkings you boys should play the field, we give you a green light on that, just keep it to yourself. Don't want your mothers to find out. " I and Henry had smiles on our faces we were quite content.  We, young men, have never been in this position where we got a pass to do almost anything and could get away with it. 

I and my cousin were normally finding ourselves in situations leaving us in parties or bars, or anywhere with a drink in our hands. We never got caught so we enjoyed it while it lasted.  My mother didn't know any wiser, so we fooled everyone, the people that didn't know our intentions.   Henry was breaking hearts left right and center. It was laughable really. I on the other hand wasn't interested in it yet, I didn't want to get hurt, either way.

We found our way back to another bar in the city, stubbled and out of sorts, more henry but he was just chugging down drinks. I was at the bar, people would just look at us and view us. Not saying a word just watching our every move.  There were dancers flying into the bar, with their managers walking in front of them.   These dancers were so seductive in their dance, it was quite interesting to watch. Henry gave me that look I knew all too well, I knew what it meant he was ready to play.

 Henry gave me that look I knew all too well, I knew what it meant he was ready to play