Chapter 29- A little too late

Jack smiths pov:

I was sitting down by the round table reading the newspaper, Looking up to find Lily in the kitchen, watching her move. She kept her eyes on me, I looked down quickly as I heard the door open to find my girlfriend. I smiled up at her she returned the smile.  Abi was five months by now.

Abigale Kirtsy pov:

I was watching Lily's moves, she thinks I'm dumb, I know why she comes round.  It's laughable really, She glared down at me watching my stomach, and says as soft as she can "Are you expecting?" seeming dumb I nod with a big grin on my face "Yes I and Jack are having a baby boy."  Her response was interesting "Is she going to be a Smith or Taylor?"  I held my arms backward on the counter looking down "hm I'm not sure yet, I didn't decide yet." She just nods in agreement. Jack started moving around the living room, leaving where he sat.  I whispered to Lily while staring right at her so she knew I meant business "I know your game." She gasps and says "I don't know what  you mean." In a high voice, I only reply with "O don't worry darling you soon will. Keep yourself away from him." I say with a smile. 

Lilys pov:

I knew she would find this out, I still got game left. I grinned and excused myself into the other room where Jack was.  The room was dark so I found him on the bed sitting down I came up to him putting both my hands around his shoulders and sitting on him. He only looks at me in amazement "You don't take no as an answer do you?" With a straight face, He pulled my body up and placed me on the bed a moment later. "I told you I'm with Abi" he states.  I didn't like that answer  "It won't work. Jack, I'm so much better for you than her."  He laughs "It worked this long Lily so.  You're trying to break my family." "She's lying to you." He shook his head "I don't believe you, she won't do that to me." "She's her mother's daughter, they're the same. Her mother lied and look how well that turned out." "she isn't her mother." "Ok if I can prove it would you believe me?" He took a second to think about that then nodded in agreement. 

Abigale Kirsty pov:

My phone was blowing up, I turned it around to find my older brother Edward calling. I felt stuck do I answer it? or ignore it? what else could be said? It's better to leave things unsaid. With not my better judgment I answered the phone call.  "Hello." My raspberry voice spoke. "Mum's dead." I didn't know how to feel. "What happened?" "Long story, you need to come home." he was right, but how do I leave. I knew I had to use Lily again but I knew I didn't want to. My heart left me. 

That night I didn't speak to Jack, I ignored him. I held my phone so tightly that I felt the blood come off my hand, I didn't notice. I left the house with my phone and continued to walk on, to what I didn't know.  An hour later I got to the castle. I was in the main room shattered. My King walked in he took a second to look at me he didn't speak only walked up to me to hug me. It felt harsh but gently. I heard footsteps, behind the king was Edward and his wife and the infant behind them. Ed's face was so dark and gloomy. The king walked aside and then Ed came to me pulling himself to me. 

Watching the little ones stare at me with those big brown eyes, Sofia came towards me with her hands up wanting me to pick her up, so I did so. But being pregnant isn't as easy as before. The night sky was arriving behind the mist.  Lyla said she wanted me to stay with the children, so I agreed I didn't want to go home because I knew there would be arguments which I didn't want. 

The early sun was coming up, I didn't go to sleep, so I was tired so I left the room to the house, to the garden where they were setting up for the funeral.  Carlos appeared out of nowhere he blamed me for mum dying. I screamed at him and the king came running in " this is like deja-vu when my Lizzie was here." He stared t me "You look so much like your mother." I respond not in the best way "What like a lier? like she was? " Tears came next.  "Who knew mum had her own little secrets." 

**************

After the funeral, I left and went home to Jack. 

Jack Smiths pov:

There was no sight of my girlfriend for two- days or nights. So I started to believe Lily and sadly gave in to her and laid with her the last night before. But I regretted it the moment it was finished.  I saw the door go and saw Abi standing so still and she looked different. "Where were you?" "Oh are we in school? that I need to tell you where I was?" "Don't be like that."  She looked red her face was shattered "My mum died." She says with no affection.  She looked different still but seemed alright, she held her arm out towards tightening herself to me.