Chapter 31- Misstress

1900's

Lilly Rose pov:

I had dreams about my man, I loved him so much. In my mind I wasn't doing anything wrong, just showing my love.  I was in a dream but it felt so real, we were in bed and we were going at it. I wasn't thinking, that seemed to be a pattern. But my feeling got in trouble I knew he wouldn't choose me in the good run so that's why I held on to this dream, this moment, and our night together. I knew she was the one for him but I didn't like it.

Jack Smiths pov:

I and Abi were not getting on in the past weeks mainly because of Lily. Abigale was getting ready to have our son soon, but I wanted to make it better for her, for our unborn child. I didn't want to mess up but a little too late now isn't it. Abi comes into the living room finding me sitting down on the sofa, "I miss my dad." I didn't know how to respond, her family never liked me or accepted me with her.  I nodded to that remark, she looked like she would crumble without him, and her family, but there was still hers.   I looked up at her and sighed and nodded once again "Alright, will go back. To see your family, I know they won't through you out. Once our son is here they have no choice but to accept me. " I grinned at that thought. 

Later, on she told me she called her brothers to expect us within the next two days or so. We started to pack our bags and we were off. 

Edward Taylor Pov:

We were waiting for our sister to come over to stay since we found out she was supposed to be expecting very soon. My family was all in the main room with the children playing. I  was with Ruth was standing together,  watching it all. "Are you happy?"She asks  I was stunned by the question I know you want me to say no, but I actually am, I intend with the knowledge of my son ruling after me. I think he grown-up."   moment later the doorbells rang through the Palace,  To find my sister and her partner.

Abigale Taylors pov:

After seeing my family I and Jack went to our rooms, and my brothers knocked for Jack. So he went. Left me with Lyla and the children and Henry's wife. His wife was watching my moves and tilted her head "Abi, I think it's time for the baby. Your wet water is dripping on your clothes."  I didn't notice but she was right she looks over at Lyal and says Lyla "can you help me bring her to bed, and make her comfy. I'll get the towels." She nodded and Lyla did as she instructed. 

An hour passed and my son was born. Henry's wife looked down at my son with sweet-bitter smiles "It's a good thing you are not in the game, this boy could cause some problems for my husband and Carlos. " I put him in baby clothes.  And wondered about that remark. 

Jack Smiths pov: 

I got a call from Lily. But I was with my girlfriend's brothers, we were in the formal room drinking to we drop.  So I pick up the phone "What? I ask she was a biter and spoke "I'm with child."