chapter 32 - new faces

present time 

Joe Smiths pov: 

"So I have a brother? where is he? " I ask the princess Abigale. She says "Yes." ."  I continue "So what happened to dad? where is he? I'm sure he wouldn't leave you? Mum told me he died. when I was ten." She tilts her head Your mum lied to you, he never died as she told you, he wanted to stay with Freddie. That's your brother Frederick Robert Taylor.  Your father loved you so much but he knew his other son was in need of care, when Freddie was a baby he was very sickly."  I turn my head "He's my dad too. I want to see him."  I was getting angry, all my life I thought one thing about my dad but it turned out to be a lie.  The wind blew through the room and my father walked in. Walking behind him was a tall guy the same height as my dad. His eyes were green like my dad's My mother went red with shame. I looked at her tutting "You lied to me mum, why?" She looked sad "I was embarrassed ok, I knew your father didn't love me, he only loved her. And I was fulling myself in thinking he would ever love me, I would rather you think he died than admit that he didn't love me." I understood. My daughter started staring into my half-brother's eyes with a smile. She clapped her hands. 

Freddie starts to walk alongside dad, bowing to the other princes and Princesses, he gave his mother a kiss on the cheek.  He seemed to know them all, and with affection back, I saw their faces lit up."Fred darling are you alright?" He looked over at her pretty face "Yes mother, I am quite well." "Where is she?" She asked him, but no response. He commented, "Let's not talk about this mother in the company were in." He said eyeing her she nodded "Of course son, your right. Apologizes." He looks over at me and does a full-body scan. Looking over my body. He grins and walks over to me and puts his hand out to me "Freddie Robert  Taylor." I nodded "Nice to meet you, brother." He smiles He watches my daughter "May I?"  He motions to my wife she nods.

Freddies Smith Taylor pov; 

I picked up the young princess she had smiles for days. I look over at my mother and nudge her to follow me. I put down the girl.  Mum comes over "What is it, my love?"  "They gave me a price, they want me to meet her next month." "I am not allowing my  son the prince to marry a commoner." She said with a tone.