Chapter 26- Let the games begin.

Abigale  Kirsty Taylor pov:

It was like it was a dream, after Jack's question I actually thought about it, even though I knew deep down I had to say no. But I still thought about it and smiled at the idea of running away and having a life with him. And maybe In the far future settling down and having children of my own?   We ran, and we didn't think about anything, we kept going holding on to each other. Smiled kept on our faces as we ran, and we stopped off in my room. I closed it but I heard someone, so I tried hiding Jack, but it was too late.  My eyes were down not wanting to see my brother's judging face, his face looked dark with annoyance. In my head, I was burying my own body six-foot deep.  My heart exploded and it raced against the clock. some things were never meant to be.  Carlos stared right into my soul and looked right at me saying "You are so lucky it was me and not dad, he would be so angry with you, his perfect daughter being with a  Pauper, I knew something was going on with you. I was right" My eye-rolled "Take that back!" he responded, "Is it not true though?"  I began to cry. Jack held on to my hand. 

 "So what's the big plan? You can't run away, we don't choose our own families, You got it so easy Abi why are you acting like this?" He asks like it's an easy answer. I replied "It's not the same, I'm not like you and Eddie I don't want to crown as you do. I just want to live and be happy. I'm going, you can't  stop me." He looked at me and smirked "Yeah your right I can not stop you, but you know dad or mum will find you, what Do I tell them?" "Well, may the odds be ever in their favor?"  Carlos laughed to himself "You're not going to get very far, I give you a day at the most,  then they'll find you."  I said, "Don't tell them, let them think that guy took me." Carlos looked at me with disgust "How cruel." I and Jack look at each other and said together "good luck."  I took a moment to see my brother's face, He was angry, no clue what he would do, I did what I thought I had to do.  Then we ran as fast as we could and got out of there leaving my brother Carlos behind.   

House Of TaylorsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara