chapter 46- Tell me it was a bad dream

2001's

Abigale Taylor pov:

We were seated in the living room still, not talking just taking it in, we had a brother we didn't know.  I looked at Ty giving him a smile "I don't understand why did dad do that to you?" He grumbles and says "Some things are better than not knowing."  I started to worry "Ty I want to know, would he do that to me?" he just stares at me for a few minutes then picks up his whiskey and drinks then puts them down, "Not unless you have someone who doesn't fit the mold." I was thinking if I recalled anyone who I knew like that, I didn't not yet anyway. The boys were intrigued about that concept and they persisted in asking about the reason dad was like that. Tyler looked up at us "You're not going to leave this are you?" They shook their heads. 

Tyler started speaking but sipped his whiskey, "I grew up in this prison. The place people call our castle, I was eighteen it was my birthday. I was waiting for my trust money from my parents. But I fell in love and dad didn't like who I picked. So he said it was either my money or the girl. I couldn't have both. I'm a royal prince so I didn't understand why he would have an issue. " My eyebrows raised "What happened to the girl?" I asked but he didn't answer. "That's enough for now." He said. He looked at us three and said "I chose wrong that's why I got those marks on my body." He said so easy. Then he left.