Chapter 25- tell me lies...

King Andrew pov

I and Lizzie were arguing, In the thrown room people could tell by seeing their faces and them walking quickly away from us. I was staring into her tearful wet  face in reply to my question "Who is he Elizabeth?" Her response was quick "You  act as if  I know?" I made a slight laugh "You've been acting different this past month, so I again ask who is he and why would he be after my child?"  She stopped for a moment and hold on to a chair grabbing it with her fingers. I couldn't see her face she was standing behind me and her body was behind me, I waited for her to turn towards me, and she looked at me through the large mirror in our room. Her eyes were staring at me lightly she spoke "what do you expect me to say?" " how about telling me if this is the sin of your past lover, I found out that you had someone before me." Her face went red "You been spying on me?" I laughed "It's for my own protection I'm a king I need to know these things."  She closes her eyes and speaks "Alright, yes he is an ex that's it."  "I hate asking this but I need to know, is Abigale my daughter?" 

Queen Elizabeth pov:

I had my eyes looking right at him, "yes she's yours." I lied. He stood so still and didn't move, he was in tears, "My queen you've never lied to me. Promise me she's mine."  I didn't realize he was being serious but what do I do at this point? Lie continually or tell the truth, I mean logically he can not divorce me, but what is the action I take?

"  I didn't realize he was being serious but what do I do at this point? Lie continually or tell the truth, I mean logically he can not divorce me, but what is the action I take?

I took a breath and put my hands together and walked up to him and crossed my fingers secretly and prayed to myself that God doesn't harm me for this secret.  I closed my eyes and forced myself to smile and opened them again with my hands still on his arm holding on tight "I promise she yours, Have I ever lied to you before?" He turns his head and said no I haven't.  He nods and says finally "alright you promised, I don't want to re-live this.  I don't want to ever talk about this conversation again understood?" I initially nod.

Abigale Kirsty Taylor pov:

I was away with Jack, sneaking around, I felt worried that one day someone will find us, but till then enjoy it. Jack looked different his way of speaking was different, his actions were almost different.  "What is it?" I ask confidently he grins "Run away with me?" he asked. I laughed "You serious?"  " I mean you were all most kidnapped and I will always look after you, I want to look after you, so what you say?" He says staring at me.