chapter 42 - too good to be true.

19200

Princess Demi Taylor pov:

It was a rainy day, clouds in the sky, dripping rain echoed through the halls of a mansion of a palace we were in, just watching the clocks in this place could make you fall asleep, or even hearing my Papi talk on and on could make us fall asleep.  I was in the study with my brothers, everyone started calling Cody a brother even though they knew he was only a cousin I guess they must have thought the same, that Cody to close to e anything but my older brother. 

I saw my aunties and uncles ad parents fly into the throne room, something must be going on. I grabbed Cain "Cain, what do you think is going on?" He made a sly look "Only one way to find out." So he pushed me in the direction of the room, I rolled my eyes "Chicken." I muttered. I saw Cornelious on the seat at the large table, with his mother and her brother who was my father. "Daddy," I spoke his face lit up like a flower blossoming.   "Hey baby, come sit with us, call your brother." As he says that my brother appeared behind me as we both sat down.  As we sat we just saw familiar faces that we knew all too well. My auntie spoke to us kids "We made matches for you children, we did this because we need to know that you find a better connection than us because they didn't all workout. So we need to make sure this generation is successful. " "We don't choose our partners? this isn't fair."  I rolled my eyes but the boys were quiet, thinking. "Let's just see who we got Dem, you don't know you might like the." I was pushing my hills to the floor. I wasn't listening. Cody spoke up "So where are they?" He asked like a lost puppy "Outside in the garden. " My auntie Sofia said. 

I was annoyed so I ran out of the room, I rushed to get out of there.  Cody followed me following my path to the set out back where the garden area was heading.  "You're going to go through with this?" I say eyeing him "If we want to be anything in this life, or even this family you need to make sure they don't see you sweat, just do it." I spat out the words "Fine." I rolled my eyes I felt the crisp cold air brushing toward me but I just saw a six-foot-three man standing still watching me and Cody.  I look again and this man had green eyes, and black jet hair, it was Asherly Nightingale. Cody looked down at me "I guess they weren't off, Demi you need to look who it is ." He says while laughing.  I rolled my eyes not bothering but I saw something, a shadow move. Then I look again it was Ash. I heard his voice speak "Look what the cat dragged in."  He said with a smirk. His hands found me and grabbed my hair pulling me in for a kiss. 

I heard in the background my auntie "Am I good or what? I know my niece" She chuckled to herself

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I heard in the background my auntie "Am I good or what? I know my niece" She chuckled to herself.