Chapter 13 - Mrs. Taylor

Present time 

Sofia pov: 

I and my brother and husband, also my new sister, and Jack were in my throne room sitting alongside a table that was in the shape of a long row we called for our father, Auntie Ruth, and uncle Carlos. They all walked in looking scarce being quiet while sitting down. "What's the meaning of this?" said my father I was In the middle sitting next to Henry I looked up at my father feeling confident saying "The games changed dad, were in charge now and my first declaration is to appoint my brother in charge of everything when I'm not here. " Dad looked at me and laughed "Really? you just gave him everything."  "I don't see it like that dad I trust him, something you didn't learn." Emily piped up saying "Since we learned recently something that important for us all that's here, we thought it's the perfect reason to declare we are not giving our agreement for the wedding to take place that's happening with Ruth Taylor and Carlos Henry Taylor. "  Carlos didn't like that his face got red and Ruth just stayed quiet like a mouse. 

Emily pov:

My mum was looking down looking at Edward I laughed "Oh we forget something didn't we  guys." I said looking at my brother and sister they nodded Henry said: "Yes sis we did, We also invited Mrs. Taylor to this little gathering because dad, Ruth we think mum should know what she married into and what a liar her husband is."  Dad's face looked like a ghost, Lyla walked in looking amazing her ginger hair was looking so untouched and refined.  She walked up to my mother and slapped her in the face leaving a mark. Jack chuckled "Where's the popcorn at?" Henry grinned at that remark. Lyla sat down on the empty seat looking at Edward. "Well, Eddie who knew you were a despicable man who lied to me for so many years and you got away with it. But honey I'm divorcing you so I'm taking half of everything you own. " She smiled "You can't  "he replied, "And whys that?" "because Kings and Queens never divorce each other."  "Well, husbands never should lie and cheat on their wives but guess you didn't listen to that part. " "Either way sun shine I'm divorcing you call it a little payback I'm so much better without you."