Chapter 36- Finders Keepers...

1560's

Prince Henry pov:

I and my cousin were hungover from the morning before, but we got back to the palace in one piece.  I was playing with girl's hearts, I wasn't married yet, or met anyone important enough for me to settle down with yet. I was up and sorted looking for my cousin, I went searching for him. I got to the open white wide windows getting the air to come in. I was looking through them and I saw Freddie outside on the chairs in the garden with dad. They were talking about something. So I walked through the door and they both looked at me, "Son." My father said I nodded at him. "Alright, I'll leave you, boys. See you both later for dinner."   He left, I sat down opposite Fred, curious "So what's going on?" He laughed and turned away then tilted his head just laughing still," Our family has their own secrets." "What's that got to do with anything??" "everything,"  he says straight away.  He started to say "your father just wanted to say I have a chance to be something in this family, having a better life than my mother." "You want that?" I ask. He looked like he was thinking "Maybe." 

"Let's go, your dad invited us to a party in the city held in a mansion."  "score," I said then we walked out of the palace. 

Emilia Taylor pov: 

I'm eight years of age, living life the best I can, with my best friend, my cousin. Who acts more like a sister if I'm being honest. This was around the time my brother decided to drown me, I was on my hills waiting for anything that might hurt me. My father walked in being grumpy, and not wanting to look at me. I saw his face and he looked cruel "Your nothing Emily." I wanted to scream, wanted to run, but I didn't know where to run to. 

Freddies Taylors pov:

It was eleven pm at this moment, lights were out.  The party was just started, I had lost my cousin, he was last found with three girls alone. I was outside at the corner of the bar, the dark sky was out. It was a bit cold, I took a drink and sat down on the edge of the building. Head down, I looked up to find blank faces moving around, I saw a girl with chestnut hair and bright red lips. Her eyes gazed at me briefly, I had finished my drink and went back in to get another. I pasted a few other faces, I found hands crawling over my body as I pasted.  

The walls were dark and they sounded like they were talking. I got a phone call from my father. I went back outside, Took the phone out "What is it, dad?" His voice was flat and not like how he normally was "I proposed to your mother." My alarm bells were ringing "Dad doesn't do it, mum doesn't want that." He was angry "How do you know what she wants?"  I laughed "Maybe because I spend more time with her and I talk to her a lot more than you, I know you got your secrets, as long as they don't affect me I don't care what you're doing, just stay out of mothers way." 

The lady with chestnut hair entered the room again her eyes never left mine until she stood right next to me. Her face was nice and fresh, she had no make-up. It was almost impossible to see that not on a woman. She bows I'm drunk at this moment in time and she stands still feeling awkward "Pardon me, your highness." She spoke I was just smiling at her  "Yes love how may I be of service?" I ask politely  "I lost my friend and I last saw her with your cousin Prince Henry."  I nod and tell her to follow me so we could look for them. I looked down at the girl and asked her name she says "Kelly Brooks." I noted that. "Have we seen each other before?" I asked She beamed her face went to a shade of red, "Yes our families are close out mothers are friends." 

Our lips found each other, I didn't move or leave.  I knew I wasn't looking for anything but maybe just maybe I could find something with her. She was acting funny "Finder's keepers babe."  She says.