chapter 16 -Sacrifices

1300's era  

Patrick Smart 

I was at home watching my sister turn up walking through the garden to get to the door. I looked up and walked towards the door, I opened it on the other side looking at her she was speechless and stunned. "I'm guessing congratulations is in order?" She seemed grumpy she tried walking in but I stopped her she looked scared  "What's wrong?"  "I'm, I'm.."  She looked drained and plummed she was pregnant? I smiled I shouted to mum in the kitchen "MUM, Lizzies pregnant, the prince and she are having a child!" We ended up in the kitchen now, mum made hand signs for her to sit down. 

Lizzies pov:

They assumed it was Andrews, I just didn't correct them, was not going to be in a situation of having problems with making any gossip that would be sure to come if they ever found out who the father was. So I did what I thought was right, I knew I had to marry the prince, it would have sorted all our problems. My family was suffering from money problems and marrying a prince would help with that. 

After that my whole family went to the palace to tell them the good news.  I was in a room with a wedding dress up high leaning on a closet, I looked at the material of it and it was quite beautiful, the patterns and color. Andrew walked in looking at me knowing full well he thought the unborn child was his, I was in no position to tell him otherwise.