Chapter 21- Frozen in time.

1500's era

Abigail Taylor:

I was so at peace with everything and wasn't harboring bad feelings toward anyone,  I was just happy for once in my life.  I and Jack were secretly seeing each other and that made my day, I felt so good with him.  

I was in the study and I was waiting for the men in my family to appear. My brothers showed up late. "Well, well, well look who decided to be late. Dad you might just need to make me queen since these men, can't  or seem to care about important meetings." I joked my dad just looked seriously at me for that second then move on looking forward. My brother's gaze was looking dead at me I could feel like he wanted to out of there. 

My dad look at us all and said "This is important, we have other families coming into town and there is going to be a ball. Now I know what you are all thinking and no Edward you cant do what I know you are going to do. Just behave yourself. Edward just looked up and grinned "Why father there's to be a grand party of the century." "fine think that if you most, but I'm serious Eddie don't you dare mess this up."  "Why are you looking at me and saying that, you got two other children in here."  Dad looked pissed  he just closed his eyes and said "that's because these children don't act like their older brother and do shit as he does." 

Dad's face looked sad, I was watching him and saw his firm hair looking shiny and silver. "That's it, you can all go now." I nodded and went to him and kissed him on the cheek. Dad mumbled something under his breath. 

a couple of weeks passed and I got away with a lot, seeing Jack behind closed doors. The party happened and knowing my brother he got up to his own secrets. I was in Jack's hotel ruffled in his bed sheets with eyes closed I turned to face him his face beamed and he looked so happy. "You make me." He didn't finish that sentence but I replied with "I know" I said with a smile. I stood up with the sheet falling me around looking " What is it?" he says  "I just love this moment, I want it to last forever. I want to be stuck here forever." I mutter but then I move to get back to bed and sit on top of him putting my legs over him. He let me. He just looked at me for what seemed like forever but he just said "we can arrange that."  

I got scared, my body got hot then I looked at the time and it was late. "I have to go. I stayed here way too long." "I don't want you to go," he spoke. " I don't want to leave but I need to, I'm not having my father hurt you on account of me," I say while leaning into him giving him a quick kiss and he captured me for that moment. "You need to let me go."  He looked up and said, "That my darling is something I can never do, but with this  situation, I'll let you go."  I nodded thanking him and ran outside back to the palace. 

I rushed running into the study with my legs wobbling as my legs caught a chair and I had my hands taking control  I laughed out with having my brothers sitting opposite me looking interested in me, Edward grinned "And where were we miss Abi? you been up to something?" I laughed "I can say the same thing to you, I'm sure your wife would love to know where you go and what you get up to."  Andrew Taylor walked into the room "Perfect you all made it." "Just bearly."  Edward says I say to him "shut it, dear brother." I say smiling. 

My brothers looked serious for no reason.