Chapter 22- Lily's entrance...

1600'S era 

Jack Smiths pov:

I was sorting out the hotel, getting it organized and tidy for the guests.  My mother said we had guests later. I told her that's fine but I had a meeting with Abi that evening and I had things to do.  We got on with the day and the day was going quick, The sun was changing color. 

Abigail Taylor :

I was dressed and ready to leave, I saw the kids and spent time with them. Lyla said I had a surprise I looked confused she opened the back door  and popped out Jack, I was so surprised "Babe what are you doing here?" I say laughing "I just missed you and wanted to see you." "Did you remember what I said bout my dad?" he gives me an eye roll and "yes my love I know, I remember. Your fathers a sad old sod."  I was flabbergasted "maybe just it." He continues "Babe your father has no fun, does he take your mother out anywhere?" "I shrugged "I don't know."  Lyla was in the room looking at us smiling and shaking her head "Go on you two, have your fun. Just try not to get caught." We both nodded and went our way.

He took my hand and pushed me through both of us smiling, "Is this too good to be true?" He looked confused "what?" "Us?" I say unanswered. "I think we're the lucky ones, don't think badly or it might end badly." "maybe," I say, he just claps his hands and says "Ok my mother has people coming in tonight, let's head there."  I just troll on behind him. 

We got to the hotel and we see people sitting down at the table we search for his family and the so-called people that his mother mentioned.  We were holding hands at this moment and we came across people huddled in a corner like when men are around a poker table, ut we look again and there was a pretty girl in the middle of the table throwing shots at the men giving angry actions. She looked over at me and Jack looking almost in awe of us, wanting something god only knows what it was. 

But Jack looked at me in the eyes and said let's go upstairs, I smiled and nodded. We left the room and upstairs to our room, getting into bed.

 We left the room and upstairs to our room, getting into bed

Lily's pov:

I was at the men's table that was reminding me of poker, I showed them a piece of me that I loved, I saw only briefly the Princess and the Pauper. I think I'll cause some trouble for those two I like the look of him.