Chapter 12 - Rules changed

Present time

 Henrys pov: 

I And Jack and Emily and Sofie were left in the drawing-room looking stunned at how our parents could do this problem and held a secret that could ruin our lives?  We were all looking at each other Jack looked at me and asked "So this means Emily is your full sister? where does that leave me?" he looked sad and confused I spoke up "This isn't our problem it's our parents, they made this problem so I say they lay in their bed. We shouldn't feel any different about each other, were navigating a different path now instead of always knowing were cousins were actually brothers and sisters. Emily is my sister and Sofies and Emily's half-brother is you, Jack."

Sofie spoke up "I don't know where we would be without you, Henry. " "Good thing you don't need to worry I'm not going anywhere. Our father didn't sort the problem out and now is in need of help but now we're in charge were ruling, we can set a better example for our children. "

Emily pov: 

"I think I have a plan if you guys are interested." They looked at me  intrigued "After finding out I'm a daughter of the king I think this is a perfect excuse for mum and dad not to get married." Jack looked at me and laughed and that turned into a smile. Henry looked at Sofie and they both smiled Sofie and Henry both said at the same time "Agreed, they're not going to know what hit them.." We all laughed.