Chapter 23 - Almost caught me...

Queen Elizabeth  

I was hushed, in a small room in the palace, I was in touch with Abigale's father. But I was scared he was going to do something dumb and try and take her. But I think he got that out of his mind.  I was trying to stay away from Andrew, as much as I could.  But a maid opened the door to where I was and I had my eyes closed "Oh your majesty, my apologies."  I looked up and gave her a wave to leave me. 

I left the room and made my way towards the garden, I was in the sunlight facing the opened doors feeling the breeze, and I felt a faint smile fall on my face. I heard Andrews's handsome voice echo through the doorway I looked at him and he smiled at me, "Sweetheart, are you alright?" I shooked my head "I'm scared Andy." "tell me." "I fear that man that came to our wedding will turn up, and take our daughter."  not to worry he won't, "I'll get the  guards  everywhere so he won't get in." I nodded. Before he left he gave me a brief kiss and left. 

Abigale Taylor: 

I was hiding from my brothers, I was hiding secretly Jack in my room, I knew it was risky business but life's too short.   I was quiet but Jack didn't help he was laughing so loud, "My love you need to stop or my brother will find out."  Jack stood up slowly and took my hand and slowly walked with me to the other side of the room, and when there was no one there we ran for it. 

But we ran I saw a man looking so tired and sad in the eyes, his eyes looked like he lost love. He looked so interesting, If I stared long enough I might see something, but I couldn't stay in that spot forever because I was getting away from my annoying selfish brothers. He never left my mind. I wanted to get a closer look. But I was with Jack, I told him about the sad man outside and he said let's go see him.  I was frightened I'm a princess, mum wouldn't like this. 

His eyes were so timid, they looked almost familiar, like I knew them, or had seen them before. I really wanted to find out. 

So we got up to where this man was standing, he just looked me up and down and called me "Babi... " I looked confused He continued "That was your nickname my love."  How could he speak so confidently to me as he knew me? He was talking to me as if he knew me, but as he was standing so close I heard my mother behind me screaming at the top of her lungs with my father "Abigale Kirsty Taylor get yourself away from that man! "  I became scared I looked at Jack he nodded and walked away, and this man stood his ground. Shouting at my mother saying "She deserves the truth!" I turned around staring into this stranger's eyes, he seems so sad and lonely. I whispered to him "I'm sorry." 

I ran for my life to my parents, My mother held my hand imminently and pulled me in for a hug "I love you, baby, You're never going to leave me as long as I'm alive

I ran for my life to my parents, My mother held my hand imminently and pulled me in for a hug "I love you, baby, You're never going to leave me as long as I'm alive." I saw my father looking so furious with this stranger, I saw my brothers running to my defense and then saw Lyla and the children. My father looked at me and said "This family has your back. " He says that as he left towards the palace.