Chapter 6 - New Alliance

Emily pov:  

I knew I needed to change my tactics on who I trusted, So that's why my brother and I had a new understanding, I and him both didn't want my parents to get married. So we made a deal that we would help each other.    

I found my brother at a place we once loved, the beach. When He looked up from the deck chair he looked down to see me smiling while I said "Who knew I'd find you here?"  "It's our place."  He says I sit down sideways on his chair he shows me his phone. "Em look mum sent me a picture." I raised my eyebrows and looked at it as a picture of me and him when we were younger.  He arched his back forward and said "Ok we need to find out why mum agreed to marry dad again. "  "how are you feeling? is the baby ok?" "morning sickness isn't fun."  I laughed  "We'll find mum at the house."  "what are we waiting for let's go?"  We started walking and left the beach.  We got to the Palace we went everywhere to find her, we found her in dad's room, with dad not there. She saw our faces and she was smiling She took a hold of her phone and took a picture and laughed " I needed to have proof that you two get on your children won't believe it." He rolled his eyes, "mum we came because we need to know what dad has on you." "You don't have to marry him," I said she closed her eyes "you two don't get it, I cant but not marry him. he knows stuff." "Mum you got us will help you." 

"what you both don't get I want to marry him, I'm not as dumb as your father thinks I'll marry him & level him bankrupt."  She laughed and so did Jack. "Well, let's drink to that." Jack says But Mum looks over to me and says "Will get you an orange juice." We all sit down at a table in the living room. "How's Joe been?" "He and his stepfather are making a nursery, he been busy." "That reminds me I told the staff to make you one for this place. When your baby comes you have a place for you and him or her." "mum I'm staying with Joeseph." "But we need to work together." "don't worry You got me where ever I am, Dad will go down for what he's down."  

Sofias pov: 

After Emily's exit, many weeks went by, and Cornelious is now six years old. He's been going to private teaching with professors from the palace. teaching him how to become king as Henry did.  I also needed to think about my game plan now, It is as it always has been to get Emily back on the team. My father told me the week was the next week was the coronation for me to become queen and Christopher king.  So I needed Em back in the mix. 

A week pasted 

Emily pov: 

I was told there was a coordination for Sofia and Chris, I was happy for her but I knew she had something up her sleeve but I just thought it was fine to get back in the game.  I was with Joe and Jamie, sitting in the chapel. With everyone else. I didn't want to think how her brother was feeling just by looking at his face it was pretty clear. 

The little prince was with my mother she held him it looked like it was for dear life it looked like she held him pretty tight.   

After the service was finished she found me in the garden and she smiled at me "I miss you. please can we get back to how it was? I need your help more than ever now, but we will help each other since you are pregnant and I'm the queen.." I looked at her for a moment and blankly agreed "I'm back, what's on the agenda for next week." I said smiling.