Chapter 27- Want to come home...

King Andrew pov:

My family met me in the throne room for our daily meeting but without my daughter in attendance. I was watching my son's facial expression for the missing sister of there's, Edwards's facial expression was fear for his sister but not Carlos, he seemed guilty. I looked at my wife to see her facial features, I grunted and looked at Carlos "Do you know where your sister is? is she sleeping in ?" "Why would I know?" Carlos commented. I raised my eyebrows "We're looking for your sister, she has never missed an appearance here." He fumbled his words "You expect me to believe you don't know where she is? How stupid do you think I am? " He laughed "That a trick question?" I raised my eyebrows. My wife looked over at Carlos and started to weep, "Please if you know anything son tells us, or will think the worst." 

He looked away from  us for a second then gave in "All I know is she was taken away." I shouted, "You better start talking now." 

Jack Smiths pov: 

I and Abigale were still in bed resting. We got off the coach, and we ended up in France because my cousin lives in a villa, and he lets us stay. The breeze was blowing through the air into our room. I looked over at Abi she was awake fidgeting. "Isn't this better than being told how to run your life?"  

Abigale Taylor pov; 

Yes but it's still my life.  I miss it. That was all I knew. "Yes," I replied to him. And then got up out of bed into sweats and a crop top.  I stood outside on the balcony leaning on the wall. Jack came towards me with a smile on his face "Anyway, we can put that in the past Ab's Were having a baby." I started to cry for the saddest of knowing I can't go back home.  I felt like the baby was keeping me captive.  Jack had his shoes on he walked by me and leaned into me giving me a kiss on the forehead and saying "I'm going out for work. see you later honey." I heard the door close. I felt like a prisoner.  I typed out my brother's number ready to say something,  anything. But my mouth wasn't speaking, I was stuck. I stopped and made myself do it, It began to ring and I got scared Carlos's familiar voice started speaking "Sis where are you?" "A long way from home, I miss you. I want to come home."