Chapter 15 - Young Elizabeth

1300's era

Lizzie's pov: 

My parents were with me at a horse race with all the intellectual people were at, the upper class, rich people, wealthy, and some even royals walking around here.  "You know why we're here Elizabeth?" my mother mentioned while eyeing up my brother on the horse across from us on the field. "O boy mother do I know? of course I know." She didn't like my tone of voice. "Lizzie stop your sarcasm this instinct."  I rolled my eyes "Well I'll like to inform you you have a meeting with his royal highness Prince Andrew Taylor." I didn't seem impressed "You can't get any better than a Taylor, mark my words."  "Right," I said,  "Who is he again" I quietly ask my mother she whispers "the son of the king." After that  I bowed my way out of the place she was,

I walked through the field and went to where they stationed the horses I found Finn and Eddie chatting about how the race. They laughed "Lizzie I highly recommend you teach your brother how to take control of a horse." They were standing in front of a gorgeous horse with such pure white patches on her. I get up on this horse while saying "Well next time I'll give him your number so you could teach him." I laughed. After a moment a posh guy in a strange-looking hat came up to us three and looked up at me "Miss Elizabeth Smart, his highness is waiting with your mother to take you home."  I hid my eye-rolling and nodded. Eddies face changed from happy to pissed off before I left with the man he got ahold of my arm and tugged it, I held my breath looking into his hazel eyes then left with the men. 

Prince Andrew Taylor:

We made our way to the palace my parents and Elizabeths were in hushed tones in the main room going over what to say. My mother and father come up to us, Lizzie looked frightened "We've decided you two are to be wed."  After that it seemed like our futures were already planned, having children would be on the list. 

Lizzies pov:

After a few days of finding that information out, I had a few days to myself and Eddie secretly. I was left alone in our bed knowing Eddie was just in the other room, I sat up in the bed thinking of what I had to do. Eddie came in all guns blazing and said "Ok, can you repeat to me what happened again   my love?" "Basically I have to marry the prince." "Whys that because he's rich?" He sat down next to me "No, my mother is going to drill me till I give in." He touched my belly "How can you marry a man when you know  we're going to be a family?" I don't want to talk about that." "Well I do,  Lizzie You can't go around breaking people's hearts." 

"