chapter 14 - messed up kids

Henrys pov:

Everyone was busy, my sister Sofie was away with Emily, helping her deliver the child with Joe walking behind them I'm guessing.  So it was just me here in the throne room. It made me smile and made me feel happy that I got here.  But knowing me I've kept things close to my chest for years and dad was right my sister's stupid to give me her kingdom, but while she's away I'm going to make it my own. 

Months passed and my son's seventh birthday passed, it was my daughter's birthday passed she turned nine, and Cornilious was now eleven.  I sat on my sister's throne ad both princes sat opposite me on the other throne and my daughter was dancing to melodies that were breezing through the hallway.  After an hour I saw men walking in giving me that look that we were going to be having a serious conversation so I looked over to my nephew and smiled "Kids I'm going to be at a conference for a few hours so can you go somewhere else." 

Codys pov: 

Me, Cain, and Demi were sitting outside in the garden around a big wooden table, I had a feeling our parents were lying to us, "You guys realize our parents are liars. " Demi responded by saying "what do you mean?" I raised my eyebrows "Well we know my mother went with Emily to  deliver another one of us." I laughed "That poor bugger."  Cain pushed himself up sitting and said "Let's go and sneak around the room dads in, and listen and see if we find any secrets, we like secrets." Cain and I laughed Demi just rolled her eyes "Nothing else to do, why not, but we can't  get caught." I put my hand over my heart  and looked at Demi  "Come on no one would think or expect us to be bad."

Cains pov: 

Cains pov: 

So we three trotted down to the palace and sneaked our way through the rooms back to the room my dad was in, Demi was leaning her arms against the wall, I was standing against the wall and Cody was on the other side of the door.  One of the nurses was looking at us smiling to cover ourselves I piped up saying "We're playing a game." She nodded and walked upstairs. I heard dad speak "We have a guest in the evening, she'll be here.  so make an extra plate for dinner tell the kitchen. " whos coming? I thought.