Chapter 47- unhappy birthday

1777's - Tyler Andrew Taylor's 18th birthday - a few hours before that beating.

Prince Tyler Taylor pov:

I was left at my dorm door or what seemed like a dorm room, than an actual room. Clinging on to the drink in my hand that I sipped which was whiskey.  I was forcing myself to drink. I stopped I felt whispers around me. I left that dorm room then to look for her. I got to the living room which opens to the garden.  I saw the maids, I was looking for a pacific maid. I saw Halie, my lady's best friend. "Hal where is she tonight?" I asked she whispered back "check the garden door." I saw my parents enter the room so I swiftly left. I made my way to the garden.

That night was throwing with wind and rain, Almost romantic. I saw the benches on the left and she was curled up waiting. "Ty." Her face was bright like a shining light. "Hey, baby." Her warm embrace entered me as she clung to me. She whispers "I've never been as happy as I am with you." she muttered, "You're my forever." But she was never the girl to take what I said seriously, she always had a view of my life "You're a prince I always say you can do so much better than me." I don't reply for a least a few moments then said "That might be true, but I don't want better. I want you." I kissed her forehead as she lead her head on my shoulders.

King Andrews pov:

I was in my room with the Queen. Sitting down in my chair with a drink in my hand. My wife was excited about her son's celebrations on the fact it was his eighteen, "You're giving him his trust later right honey?" I laughed at a thought "What are the chances of your precious son being with a stupid maid?" Her eyes lit like they were on fire. "I heard those rumors, I'm sure it just lies my love. " "You and I both. I vow to give him that money but not if he is with that woman." She stood so still "understood husband."

****** three hours pasted 

I was left in the throne room with a good view of the palace, the glass wall was so clear to help me see people. I hadn't seen my son in a few hours but he appeared with the same woman, I thought this was pathetic.  Then he did the most unspeakable thing I had ever seen he got on his knees for a stupid silly maid. What was he thinking? A Prince proposing to a commoner maid no less?  Just wait, son.

I waited to get him alone. My other children didn't ack like this, my oldest son understood his job, and he understood his title. But not this son, even Carlos had a better chance of becoming king faster than this boy. This stupid boy.  I saw lights turn off but then they were switched back on to find my son holding hands with this person. I was inraged already. "Tyler Andrew, got damit you're named after your father this is how you repay me?" His face looked confused "I don't understand?" "Let me show you, boy undress yourself."  He went pale fast, the maid was frozen not moving she was hopeful but that very quickly turned to fear. I started leaving marks on his back, I whipped him countless times. Once I stopped I looked over at him, "I'm giving you a choice chose now, your women or the money that is your birthright. But just remember You can't have both, it's one or the other. And once you chose if it isn't what I want, you are to leave this palace forever."

He seemed frozen thinking about what I had said. He looks at me and closed his eyes then looked back "I don't need to think it's her." I laughed but the maid didn't agree "I can't let you throw your future because of me, this is your family, this is your inheritance. how can you say me?" He looked at her "because it's easy, I love you."  "Your so stupid son, you are a disgrace to me, you are no longer my flesh of blood. your not my son. You chose a bitch over family."