interview #3 @Marion_Thomas

1 are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Of course I am. I've been there barely two weeks so I don't have a lot and it's all very new. Anyway, I don't think I'll ever get used to it!

2 what inspired you to begin writing?

I've been writing for a long time but I never finished any of the stories I wrote. Then a few years ago a friend recommended me After from Anna Todd (published version) and I loved it. The emotions were raw, the tension was off the roof and the characters so well written. I looked her up and learned all about Wattpad and I thought this was incredible. Anyone can write here so that's how I started. 

3 who is your favorite author?

Impossible to answer. There are so many talented writers in this world. I discover new favs every day. Here are a few I like not in any particular order: Sophie Kinsella, Cecily von Zigesar, Meg Cabot, Meghan Quinn, Lauren Weisberger, Anna Todd, Sariah Wilson...

4 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Again, trick question. It's hard for me to pick favorites. But one of my all timz favorite is P!nk and I would love to hang out at her vineyard all day making wine 

5 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

The interactions. It's so amazing to be able to talk to your readers and fellow writers. I love the sense of community.

6 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I had no process when writing the ONLY GIRL series. It was whenever inspiration struck and then for editing it was two hours every day. For the next book I'm writing I started by structuring it fully and then writing two hours a day but now that I'm near the end I'm struggling...

7 what is a good piece of writing advice?

I'm not sure I'm one to give any advice! If I had to say something it would be to enjoy yourself while doing it. Don't write something that doesn't entertain you. 

8 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Oh my. You're killing me with all the favorites it's always hard for me to choose. I listen to pop music mostly and I love many artists. From P!nk to Niall Horan, Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber, Arianna Grande... One you should check out is Christophe Maé. He's French and an amazing singer and musician.

9 what's the best way to handle a bully?

Don't let it get to you. Ignore them. They'll get tired of it.

10 what's one Wattpad goal?

I didn't come to wattpad with any goal to be honest but when I reached 100 reads I was ecstatic. So maybe 1000 reads one day ? 

11 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas without a doubt. It's a family holiday and mine is very important to me. I grew up with a lot of cousins and Christmas was always a big deal at my grandparents' house. I would love to write a Christmas story actually.

Request time

Anyone who likes chick lit or romance could be interested in ONLY GIRL. You'll find some awkwardness and funny parts, a witty female lead, a hot famous guy, supportive friends and a lot of cliffhangers.