interview #1 @Cass13Qu1nn

1. Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Absolutely. I get giddy and will always try my best to support/promote others.

2. What is your one Wattpad goal?

To have my work read and enjoyed. I understand it won't be for everyone, but I hope those who read it enjoy it.

3. What is your favorite story?

On here, so many. Check my reading lists. Great reads, great authors. Off here, Rita Hayworth and The Shawshank Redemption

4. If you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would it be and what would you do?

My favorite celeb is Jennifer Lawrence and I'd goof around with her and maybe make a move haha

5. What is your favorite movie?

Anything MCU, DC or in the Potter Universe. But Green Mile, Shawshank, Stand by Me are beautiful

6. What's a good piece of writing advice?

Edit. Make sure you edit. Because in the heat of the moment especially on devices you might think you wrote something incredible but it doesn't make sense.

7. What is your favorite holiday and why?

Of all time. My time in Australia. I met good friends and wish I'd stayed.

8. Who is your favorite author?

Stephen King. He doesn't influence me but I do love to read him.

9. What is your favorite TV show?

Another MCU and The Walking Dead

10. What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

The community. Lovely people (in the majority) being incredible.

11. What inspired you to write?

I told erotic stories to ex's and friends and they said I should write them down.

request time

Making her Mark

Making her Mark. I like to think it gives hope. It's based on a real person. But on an alternate timeline and it was cathartic for me to write it.