interview #7 @4everSherlocked

1. If you could spend the day with your favorite celeb, who would you choose and what would you do?

If I got to spend the day with my favorite celeb, I'd want to spend it with Jeon Jungkook. I think it would be fun to have a whole day jam packed with adventure. Even though I'd be nervous, I'd make myself experience new, high adrenaline things. I think it'd be tons of fun.

2. What's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I enjoy music in general so it's hard for me to choose just one song on any given day. That being said, my current favorite song has to be "Permission to Dance" by BTS.

3. What is your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is Christmas because I get to stay home and enjoy time with my family.

4. What is your favorite snack?

Like my favorite song, my favorite snack seems to change often. Right now, my favorite snack is strawberry cheesecake.

5. What's a good piece of writing advice? 

Make sure that you're always authentically you when you write. Don't write stories you think your readers will love. Write stories that you love and that you're passionate about. Readers that appreciate that will come to you. Always write what you enjoy. 

6. Do you believe being a part of the Wattpad community has helped you in becoming a better writer?

 I do believe that being part of the Wattpad community has helped me to become a better writer. Before I used to be scared about sharing my writing, thinking that it was either too quirky or not good enough to be appreciated. I have dabbled in fanfiction writing throughout the years with mediocre success. I was pleasantly surprised to see that – since taking the risk of posting BTS fanfictions in February – I have readers who actually enjoy my work. I also have readers that have become very good friends. I'm grateful for all Wattpad has done for me. 

7. What is your favorite movie?

 It's hard to pick just one favorite movie, but one of my favorite movies has to be Frequency. 

8. What's your favorite story? 

One of my favorite stories would have to be Tuck Everlasting.

9. What inspired you to begin writing?

I have been writing creatively since I was in the first grade. I wrote at first because I would get bored and lonely at recess. I used writing as an escape to get away from my current situation. I remember one of my first books being about a group of kids called the recess kids. The kids went on cool adventures away from their bullies. Since then, writing has been a creative outlet and comfort to me. I find it relaxing and fun. I am hopeful that someday I can turn my writing into a career.

10. What's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation would be going on a trip to attend a BTS concert. That or going to London or South Korea. 

11. What's your writing routine? 

I normally write late at night when it's quiet. For whatever reason, I find that my brain is most active during that time. I'm definitely a creative night owl. 

request time

Pretty much all of the stories currently on my account are BTS fanfictions. That being said, I would like to recommend that you try out the BTS fanfiction, "The Cupid Complex". It was the first BTS fanfiction that I published on my account. It is a romantic comedy that expresses how wonderfully beautiful and messy true love can be.