interview #13 @HiImFebby (monthly)

1 . If you could hang out with your favorite author and gain some writing advice from them, who would you choose and what would you ask?

Lauren Kate and Nicholas Sparks were my favorite authors in my teenage years. If given a chance, I would love to ask how to put more emotions into my works and put them very nicely in words. I really feel that's the one lacking in my stories. My stories are more like a screenplay/scripts HAHAHA.

2. What is your writing routine?

First, I put some phrases in a blank document/in my draft then slowly build sentences or paragraphs out of it. I also look for images on Pinterest for some ideas. ^-^

3. What is the best thing about Wattpad?

Simple yet helpful. Wattpad's interface is easy to navigate and the tabs are not overwhelming and also not too plain. I also like how users can protect their work because Wattpad does not allow copying and pasting. :)

4. Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow, or comment?

Of course! I really appreciate it when someone stumbles upon my work and gives a little bit of their spare time to read it. My work may not be perfect compared to millions of authors out there so I am really grateful for any interactions.

5. What is your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas & New Year perhaps? Good food always gets me. ⸜( ˙ ˘ ˙)

6. What is the best way to handle a bully?

Of course, hit 'em back! But the inner introvert won't let me. In my experience, let time be their worse karma. In my experience and now after several years, my bullies ain't doing pretty well and that gives me a little bit of satisfaction haha.

7. What inspired you to write?

 It has always been my dream to become a writer and I am happy I am able to fulfill it a little in this platform. What inspired me to write is my random ideas. XD Sometimes, an idea just pops into my mind, not letting me sleep until I form a draft.

8. Do you think being a part of the Wattpad community has helped you become a better writer?

I was inactive for a few years but back then in my active Wattpad era, I made a couple of friends that became my writing buddies as well as my critics. I'm grateful for those times and I hope to meet new friends to interact with in the present/future.

9. What is your favorite story?

Fallen Series by Lauren Kate, for some locals, I think it's Boyfriend Corp and Montello High :)

10. What is your favorite movie?

The Lost Valentine (2011). Try it! It's a good movie :)

11. What is your favorite snack?

There are too many to mention! But I realized I like Jack N' Jill V-Cut Chips (Cheese). Why the hell those chips are sooo good T--T 

request time

The Ballad of Triumph

- Please consider my story if you are into fantasy/xianxia drama. I will try my best to create a whole new world for the readers to accompany Jing'An (the main character) on her journey to fight for her loved ones, justice for her and her people, seek vengeance for those who wronged her and build a new era of peace for all realms.

Thank you and see you on Jianghu! ♥