interview #4 @blossomollie

1 What is your favorite snack?
I love chips. They're amazing ahahahah.

2 What is your writing routine?

 I write once or twice a week. Before I start, I always make a hot tea or milk to be my ammunitions, and prepare some snacks. Also, I put the music on. They're so helpful to me to find some inspirations.

3 What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about wattpad is getting notifications from the readers, especially the heartwarming comments.

4 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes, of course. Besides, I am still at the beginning of my story, so when I get notification I'm kinda emotional.

5 What is one Wattpad goal?

My Wattpad goal for now is to finish my first story.

6 What is a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I enjoy random songs & genres, I do not have the exact one actually. But if I only able to choose one, it would be Man In The Mirror by Michael Jackson. It always gives me strength every time I listen to it.

7 What is your favorite story?

My favorite story is Little Men by Louisa M. Alcott. I love how Mr. Bhaer is so caring & always became a good example for his wife and family. The story contains lots of heartwarming scenes and moral values which is super good to read.

8 if you could spend the day with your favorite celeb, who would you choose and what would you do?

 Paris Jackson or Jon Bon Jovi, I guess. Oh, Paris Jackson, it is. I would love to get matching tattoo with her. Then we go to hunt Korean street food, go to the central park or zoo, go to the bar, and close the day by making a poem or two.

9 What is a good piece of writing advice?

 Just keep going and do not expect for lots of readers or anything. Please yourself by your own work first before please and expect stuff from readers.

10 What is the best way to handle a bully?

 Simple, treat them with kindness. There's no time to do revenges, the bullies are not worth it.

11 How would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Perhaps, go to the bar and partying with my close friends, then making jokes of my old & failed story draft.

request

Renatus

Renatus is story where a girl struggling to find and accept her life and fate. This story contain sexual assault which is often happen around us. I want to support and help they are who had or have been suffering this trauma by writing this story. You're not alone and we are ready to help you. Together we are stronger. By this story, I want the readers to be aware of that case.

 By this story, I want the readers to be aware of that case