interview #2 @BeckyAnyanwu

1. What is your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

 Wattpad is a very friendly community. In Wattpad, you find people who write your genre of stories, they encourage you and give you ideas.

2. What is one Wattpad goal? 

To win the Watty's.

3. Are you surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

Yes I am. It is awkwardly but I still get surprised up till now.

4 . What is a good piece of writing advice? 

My advice is simply rooted in completing your story (perfection) and learn how to edit twice. It is better to get it right the first time.

5. If you could hang out with a favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

 I would choose Francine Rivers (a renowned writer) and I would sit down and ask her questions concerning her published books and how she succeeded in selling millions of copies.

6. What's your favorite holiday and why?

I don't really have a favorite holiday because I come from Nigeria and over there, the only holidays we have are school breaks and public holidays. So I wouldn't say I have a favorite holiday.

7. Who is your favorite author?

 My favorite author is Francine Rivers 

 8. What's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

I enjoy songs like flowers, war, come and go by ArrDee. I also enjoy BTS songs. 

9. What is your writing routine? 

I write like more than a thousand words a day and if I am busy I will try to write at least five hundred words a day.

10. If you could gain writing advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and choose and what would you ask?

 I would choose James Patterson and I would ask him how he succeeds in writing mystery novels like no other person.

REQUEST TIME

CRUZ

The story CRUZ is a promising captivating story especially for readers who like drama and romance joined together in a book. It also cites the consequences of bitterness and why you should know someone deeply before trusting them and you would learn to overcome your past.

 It also cites the consequences of bitterness and why you should know someone deeply before trusting them and you would  learn to overcome your past