interview 8 @Pinestripe37

1 what is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

 I love the ability to easily post and share my stories, as well as finding really good books to read! But my favorite thing would have to be the fact that this Wattpad is where I met my best friend, which I'm certain was a huge part of God's plan!

2 are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes, I'm often surprised and excited to get the notification about a vote, comment, or follow! It's very thrilling to see people discovering and enjoying my work!

3 what is your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas, because it's so special to celebrate the birth of my dear Savior.

4 what is a good way to handle a bully?

Remain lighthearted, reasonable, and confident! I've found that when you react to whatever insults they throw at you by responding politely with a stubborn cheerfulness, it serves to rub it in that their efforts to offend you have failed- which annoys them to no end!

Of course, safety is really important, so if they're saying things that could harm you or other people, then definitely take the proper measures such as reporting the situation.

5 what's a good piece of writing advice?

 Write it, even if it seems like no one will read it. I can assure you that someone will.

6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

 I'd probably choose one of my favorite well-known animal welfare activists -like Amber Canavan or Twyla Francois. I'd love to protest against factory farming together, and then we can relax by showing each other our rescue chickens!

7 what's your favorite story?

 I have so many! From my own stories I'd say my Flock Life collection is my favorite to write. Out of the ones I've read on Wattpad two of my favorites are Walk By Faith ( https://www.wattpad.com/story/238192663-walk-by-faith ) and The Other Side of the Sun ( https://www.wattpad.com/story/293701680-the-other-side-of-the-sun-a-warrior-cats-au )

8 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Some of my favorite songs include Thousand Years by Christina Perri, Memories by Maroon 5, and Prize Worth Fighting For by Jamie Kimmett

9 who is your favorite author?

I'd have to say God is my favorite Author! It's so amazing being a part of His book that is life. :) And a few of my closest friends are writers like myself, and they're some of my favorite authors out there.

10 what's your writing routine?

I just write whenever I feel inspired. Sometimes I set goals, when I really need to get something finished, but most of the time my routine is really flexible.

11 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I'd probably just excitedly talk to everyone I know! And I might also go out with my family to do something special as a way of celebrating.

Request time

 Auburn's Fall

A cozy story of overcoming trauma and finding trust in friendship. Also makes a perfect fall read.

 Also makes a perfect fall read