October 2022 mystery interview

This month's mystery interview is with:  @yourantiquedoll 

1 what is one Wattpad goal?

One Wattpad goal would be to hopefully write as many chapters as I can (hopefully 10 this month?)

2 What is your favorite story?

 My favorite story on Wattpad would have to be CORE by  @oatmealdad 

3 What is the best way to handle a bully?

 The best way to handle a bully is to question if what they say really matters and are you going to let what they say affect you? Are they really going to matter in the next through years and throughout your life?

4 What is a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I love the song How to Disappear by Lana Del Rey

5 What is your favorite snack?

My favorite snack would have to be gooey fresh-out-of-the-oven chocolate chip cookies

6 if you could hangout with your favorite author for a day and gain writing advice. who would you choose and what would you ask?

One of my favorite authors outside of Wattpad is Sav R. Miller, I would ask her how she balances work and personal life and yet continues to write in dept stories that leaves us readers captivated?

7 How would you celebrate a publishing deal?

 I would probably celebrate by going out with friends and family and let them throw me a sweet little dinner

8 How would you enjoy a rainy day?

I love to read on rainy days and light candles. They're one of my favorite days :)

9 What is your favorite movie?

I know this is overrated and make fun of me all you want but, my favorite has to be Titanic (or Pride and Prejudice 2005)

10 What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about Wattpad is the interactions through comments!

11 What's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday of mine is Christmas because I love the atmosphere (and of course, gifts)

request

One of my stories that I would recommend is The Edge, mainly because even though it isn't my kind of story, it is the only story at the moment of mine published. It's a Draco Malfoy fanfic, not the type of story I'm used to writing, but I'm doing my best to make it something similar to my work--making the story try to not seem too fanfiction-ish and more a story of my own. I hope you'll check it out!

 I hope you'll check it out!