interview #5 @jennypate5 (profile interview)

1. When did you join Wattpad?

I discovered Wattpad in January & started writing in February this year.

2. What type of stories do you have on your profile?

 Romance/ Mature.

3. What is something you've come to learn about your writing, while you've been on Wattpad?

I love to create characters and their personalities.

4. What do you think is important to have when creating a Wattpad profile?

An interesting bio and a pretty cover photo.

5. Do you think you should rush to publish stories on your profile, when you first join Wattpad?

 I think you should take your time and edit.

6. Do you have any writing tips to share?

 Engage with other writers and members of the Wattpad community. If you have writer's block, take a break and read other writers' work, watch movies, listen to music, and scroll Pinterest. An idea will eventually come to you.

7. What is your current story update routine?

I update 2-3 times a week.

8. Is there anything you would've changed to your profile, when you first joined Wattpad?

a longer bio

9. When you are Wattpad, what is something you notice first on fellow Wattpad writer's profile?

I notice their names and what they have on their reading lists.

10. Do you believe it is better to have a short bio section on your profile or a long bio section on your profile?

I like reading longer bios, but mine is short and simple.

11. What do you believe is important to include in the bio section of your profile?

 Info about things you love.

12. What are some suggestions you would share to fellow writers about creating/maintaining a Wattpad profile?

Interact with the Wattpad community, make an interesting bio, and have pretty pictures. Also, try to update on a weekly basis.